The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Forever Alone?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby gudskepteacal » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:05 pm

And I thought I had problems...

Unable to attract even a single girl, frustrated man sues Axe
Published on October 19, 2009 by Pagal Patrakar

New Delhi. In what could prove to be a major marketing and legal embarrassment for Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), a 26-year-old man has filed a case against the FMCG company, which owns the Axe brand of men grooming products, for ‘cheating’ and causing him ‘mental suffering’. The plaintiff has cited his failure to attract any girl at all even though he’s been using Axe products for over seven years now. Axe advertisements suggest that the products help men in instantly attracting women.

Vaibhav Bedi, the petitioner, also surrendered all his used, unused and half-used deodorant sprays, perfume sticks and roll-ons, anti-perspirants, aftershaves, body washes, shampoos, and hair gels to the court, and demanded a laboratory test of the products and narcotics test of the brand managers of Axe. Vaibhav was pushed to take this step when his bai (maid) beat him with a broom when he tried to impress her by appearing naked in front of her after applying all the Axe products.

Keep Reading: http://www.fakingnews.firstpost.com/200 ... -sues-axe/
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby frrostedman » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:20 pm

He failed to read the small print at the bottom of each bottle:

"Disclaimer: User must be attractive, youthful, energetic, happy, well-groomed, well-mannered, charismatic, interesting and wealthy, for this product to take its full, advertised effect."
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Dragoness » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:55 pm

They should add "and definitely not creepy" to that disclaimer.
Dragoness

Postby zuela » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Finally someone sues Axe for their stinky can of lies.
zuela

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:02 pm

gudskepteacal wrote:Keep Reading

I would but I don't think my brain could handle any more stupidity. Forever alone, indeed. :lol:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby gudskepteacal » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:25 pm

No, no, no En-Lugal; don't sell yourself short. I think your brain could handle much more stupidity. :P :shh: And, if not for the need for sleep, I'd have that out for your consumption most hastily. ;) Sweet dreams, all.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts