The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Gaza slaughter

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby frrostedman » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Female Muslim, Witnessing Netanyahu's Patience, Suggests Him For Nobel Peace Prize

'Hamas wants Israel completely destroyed'

Ayaan Hirsi Ali, one of the world's most prominent fighters against radical Islam, defends Israel's right to fight Hamas, says the West is refusing to recognize the danger of growing Muslim extremism • "Netanyahu should get a Nobel Peace Prize," she says.

Somali-born activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali | Photo credit: Dudi Vaaknin

Somali-born activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali is very worried these days. According to her, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is just a symbol -- a small-scale model of the bigger war between the West and radical Islam. She predicts that this bigger war will become very tangible in the coming years.

Hirsi Ali, a Somalian refugee, was subjected to female genital mutilation when she was only five years old. She later became a political activist, a feminist and a writer, and was elected to parliament in the Netherlands. She co-created the provocative film "Submission" with Dutch director Theo van Gogh, who was assassinated as a result by a radical Dutch Muslim. In 2005, she was named as one of Time Magazine's 100 most influential people in the world. But most importantly, she has become one of the biggest critics of Islam and a prominent fighter for women's rights in Muslim societies. She founded and currently heads the New York-based women's rights organization AHA Foundation, which addresses issues like underage marriage, forced marriage, domestic violence and honor killings.

continued
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:56 am

Very good posting Frrostedman. Very interesting and I agree..this is not just a Israel/Palestinian problem or issue.

There is a much bigger issue going on behind the scenes.

What disturbs me is the indicators I get that someone here in the West is helping to bring this about..encouraging it..have been doing so for over ten years now.

What I am picking up on is that Islam and particularly the more radical elements are being used by someone in the West to divide and conquer us. To replace the Communists as the hammer and anvil/fear...in changing our social structure...to bring fear to us as Americans..to get us to acquiesce oe cede to the social changes planned for this country. Islam is the new Hegalian Dialectic...to get us to move more in one direction than another in bringing about social change..or put another way..to bring about bondage.

I also get disgusted with the ignorance of so man in putting the blame game on what is historically the Crusades.

While I don't agree with the Crusades and what they did....I also know from a careful read of history that it was the Muslims who were on the move in the late 600 ad..into invading Europe before they were finally stopped and chased back into Spain..by Charles Martel..or Charles the Hammer at the Battle of Tours in 732 AD. This is some 400 years before the first Crusade.

History is such a carefully manipulated discipline today by non virtue of being avoided by most teachers and students...that almost no one knows this history.

The Muslims were on the move first trying to build their Caliphate world...long before the first crusade.

But this woman is correct in the article. I am waiting for the killings to happen right here in our streets and cities/towns...as an extension of this conflict if it has not already happened. You can see it gearing up in Europe today...just as in years past. Sides being drawn again...history repeating itself.

I was alarmed the other day to hear of a Rabbi being gunned down in the street in Florida. While I have not pursued this story ...I did note it as a bit unusual.

I do expect what is happening in Europe to begin happening and be promoted/fostered here in America...and by the same "Usual Suspects."

I see this expanding out over time to include going after Christians...by the Enlightened of this world...after the god of this world.

For I have learned that a lot of social engineers/politicians are following patterns and leaders who are after the "fallen" and their controllers. This is obvious by certain tell tale indicators or indexes one learns to observe.
And I believe they will sleep with any religion to get to and destroy God's people and His nation.

Thanks for the article Frrostedman,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts