The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

So a man walks into a bar.........

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby shadowfx » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:14 am

Hey everyone.
Ghost from years past here. ;)

How've you all been?
shadowfx

Postby Halfabo » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:35 pm

Welcome back shadowfx. I dont get in here as much as i would like to
But it is good to see familiar names once in a while.
Halfabo

Postby greeney2 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:45 pm

Love to see some of the old timers come back, stick around you guys. :)
greeney2

Postby shadowfx » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:19 am

Hey guys good to see you are around. I've been here quietly browsing on and off.
Just thought I'd stop and say hi.
greeney, ye never know I might come back alot more now.
We shall see.
Hard to give up something I've been coming to since 1998. LOL
shadowfx

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:09 am

Well I hope you do. message boards like John's have lost many people due to other venues like facebook. It takes time to write a meaning full reply, people want to write 5 words, and they are done on facebook. . The big advantage to this kind of thing is the archive saved, and each topic continues. You can still find posts from the beginning and reopen them, update, etc. With facebook they just scroll down and are lost after a day. Even know i'm on facebook everyday too, its different, more friends sharing daily routines. And people do it on their cell phones now. You will not find daily pictures of dinner, take a picture and post it on facebook, or "I just sneezed 7 times in church", or "just had a red light, and spilled my coffee on my homework" We are different, I think much more serious and deeper subject matter.

Anyway, I would love to see as many as possible start posting here and many of our old timers come back. We have all become friends in these debates. Hope your time away has been good, and life is going well.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Tue May 20, 2014 7:35 pm

A skeleton walks into a bar.. sits down at the bar stool.

"Hey bartender!" he says... "Bring me a beer!" .... "and a MOP!"
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts