The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

You Are Being Watched

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby gudskepteacal » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:26 pm

:lol:
St. Peter scowling at orangetom picking the Pearly Gates.
Good one greeney.

lovebuckets wrote:There really is not much we can do about not being watched, if they want our information they will have it. If you are important enough they will find you, no matter how good you try to hide. The bigger questions are how do we take their power away? Stop using the banks, stop eating their food, take your health into your own hands.

Good post lovebuckets.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:35 am

greeney2 wrote:Hey OrangeTom, when you get up to those Pearly Gates, don't get caught picking those locks, the owner may not appreciate it so much. :lol: :) You have a great gift for words, but would Love to be a fly on the cloud, watching you talk your way out of that one. :lol:

LOL LOL LOL....Yes indeed Greeny2. When I get before the Pearly Gates...my lock picks or picking skills will not count for much. For what is needed for entrance is that God sees His saving/Redeeming blood covering me. Without that I wont make it through the gates. Lock picks are only good down here.

Frrostedman...thanks for the invite. I have been told many times that I am as strange bird. I suppose working graveyard shift has made me somewhat unsocial to many ...who are much more social than I.

As a result of working graveyard shifts and not many others around you tend towards being more self reliant...and the thinking follows..to learn your own skill set/sets and not to depend on to many others.

I am told that in a manner...Christians are a sect...as Told by King Agrippa to the Apostle Paul..."The sect of the Christians." Sect meaning or implying separated from. Come out from amongst them and be ye separate sayeth the Lord.

Graveyard shifts have helped me to follow this template. I took me years to realize this about myself. Sort of a square peg in a round hole. And I have grown comfortable with it.

Thanks to all for their posts,

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:09 am

Glad I made you chuckle OT. :lol: They probably modernized and put those credit card locks on like all the Hotels have.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:33 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:Frrostedman...thanks for the invite. I have been told many times that I am as strange bird. I suppose working graveyard shift has made me somewhat unsocial to many ...who are much more social than I.

I suspect that you, like me, are introverted. I love to make light of things and I enjoy the forum setting. I'm pretty outspoken here which probably makes me appear to be an extrovert. When actually, I speak a lot here because I feel safe expressing my ideas here, but, it's a web forum which gives me the ability to walk away from any conversation to spend time alone without worrying about those awkward social ramifications. I prefer the cyber exchange, i.e. web forum, because each person has a chance to speak without being interrupted or derailed from what they want to say. I feel trapped when in large groups because I can no longer control what I do, without having to consider how others will react. Interesting how I can make the effort to show up for a get-together, and end up with the host pissed off at me when I leave early. I can only take so much time being in medium to large groups. It's exhausting. I'm saying all this because I'm curious; fishing to see if you agree with some or all of it.

I too enjoyed the benefits of working graveyard shift. I got a lot more interrupted thinking accomplished which helped me organize priorities, etc. It also helped keep me closer to God. Fewer distractions.

When I told you that you are an odd one, it was meant as an honest observation, even a compliment.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:14 am

Greeny 2,

Wow!! You know I had not thought of those digital magnetic locks as is the case today in many hotel/motel locks. I suppose they are eventually coming in pad locks as well. Thanks for the heads up. For some of that kind of thing with padlocks.. I have a device called lock shims. You don't even go into the lock where the key is inserted. YOu just shim the lock shackle.

Frrostedman.

I agree with most of what you post. I do tend towards introversion...unless I detect that being extroverted is the least problematic of the alternatives...then I can become quite aggressive and outgoing. But yes...most of the time I'd rather go the direction away from the group.

There is a thing that one learns about being a leader and leading. When necessary ..you stand up and make it count..make it stick. But you'd better be sure of yourself ..because you also learn that there are a lot of people out there well versed in Bravo Serria..and or confusion/chaos to get their way at the expense of others. They have no real skills..but they can fool a lot of people who are easily emoted and deceived. When you decide to lead ...being certain and assertive/outgoing is necessary. But here..too ..most often I go the other way. Those other people can fend for themselves and take the responsibility for themselves and whatever comes.

I do not like walk in movies for the same reason...haven't been to one in years now. I'd rather watch a dvd in the comfort of my home with unlimited refreshment and a lot less expensive to boot.

Going back to college..I could do it but again ..I'm not that social...and todays schools require more social skills than thinking. Social skills..meaning including properly sanctioned emoting. And I am not into that kind of group think.
Graveyard shifts have definitely reinforced this line of thinking into me.
For the most part..the rest of the world can take a hike.

I remember some years ago..going to a grocery store when they had just opened..and I quickly got the goods and went to the cashier line. No customers in either line. I began unloading my cart onto the conveyer belt. The cashier looks at me and states...this is the express line...that next line to us is the more than 10 items line.

I looked at her with a blank look and just walked out. This cashier was so dumb...that she asked me if I was coming back.

"No" I stated to her. She was aghast in shock.

I don't do that kind of nonsense she was spouting off. "Paper or plastic, Keep to the right, don't step on the grass..et al."

I don't have much time for stupid anymore. Not interested in subsidizing carefully cultivated stupid with my time or monies.

I've done this since at numerous stores across town ..particularly the notorious Wal Mart. Just leave my cart and walk out when they get stupid with shoddy service.

Graveyard shift teaches one that you don't have to run with the crowd and when you do ...you need not subsidize stupid with your hard earned monies...or valuable time.

Well...you get the idea here.

Thanks to all for your posts,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts