The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Are We Americans Still Happy With Our Decision?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby frrostedman » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:20 pm

prsroger wrote:The BBC and Aljazeera America works for me . ABC , CBS , and NBC a little . Though I do watch the cable news to see what the SHEEPLE are being fed . And with troops still in the middle east I really don't think a military engagement with Russia is in our best national interests .

I see. So Aljazeera, ABC, CBS, and NBC represent the fringe truth bearers who are drowned out by a single cable news channel. I'm curious. When did ABC, CBS, and NBC stop being mainstream? That's a new one on me.

Hey, you didn't mention your other trusted, unbiased sources like The Huffington Post, Dailykos, and Media Matters.

I think most people, even the sheeple out there, would agree with you that a military engagement with Russia isn't an attractive option. I'm pretty sure none of us here (nor anyone else for that matter, except for maybe crazy man McCain) are arguing for war. The point here, which seems to have flown right over the heads of the 2 progressives in the thread, is that the video clip from the Presidential debate demonstrates in no uncertain terms, the utter and complete ignorance of our President. There was no other point being made, nor is there any reason to rehash the countless other relevant points. Our President is clearly not cut out for the job.

And yet, we re-elected his ass because we "sheeple" as you say, don't vote for Presidents based on merit anymore. It's all about racial reparations I guess. And before you go there, your side argues the opposite. Anyone who stands against Obama is obviously a racist. We've heard that one countless times from the Dems in Congress and the lamestream media and Liberal blogosphere. No one wants to be thought of as a racist. Especially the hip, low-information kids. Gotta hand it to the Liberals. You figured out a way to get the kids to get off the couch, put their joints out in the ashtray, and turn off their X-box long enough to stumble into the voting both and press the "Get free stuff and extend your unemployment" button, also known as the "Vote Democrat Ticket" button. I've seen the countless ad hoc interviews on the streets. The same zombies that support Obama can't answer a single meaningful question. Most of them don't even recognize a picture of a recent President. Nor can they even say who our VP is. The depth of their ignorance is astonishing but, ask them who they support and they snap to attention and squawk "OBAMA," like parrots. Very surreal. And quite disturbing.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:18 pm

um..er..hmm...
feeling humble right now
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts