The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Ukraine: "Right Sector" calls on Islamic terrorists for aid

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tuler » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:03 am

www.liveleak.com/view?i=755_139370427&comments=1

If it happens in real, then why the hell Obamabanana still hasn't sanction another Neptune Spear operation and hasn't sent Team Six to eliminate that another piece of nazi-terroristic scum? Instead of killing innocent Ukrainians in Kiev last week NATO snipers should start killing those nazi-terrorists! Their collusion with AQ elements now is established. Didn't during the euromaidan those radicals as well threaten to attack nuclear plants and hijack planes? Nazi terrorist scum, I repeat!

The elimination of Dmitry Yarosh would be welcomed.
Tuler

Postby Peteyweestro » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Obama's dumb ass can't do anything because Putin consider's him a joke. Remember the red line in Syria ? The Russians are not afraid of us anymore.
Peteyweestro

Postby Cleo » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:09 am

Let me put in my 5 cents into discussion. This is EU mite in Maidan bloody massacre
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEgJ0oo3OA8
From this conversation it seems that those shooters had been trained long ago for such occasions. Just hirelings or full-fledged mad zealots would shoot EVERYONE at random.
Cleo

Postby frrostedman » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:09 pm

Tuler wrote:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=755_139370427&comments=1

If it happens in real, then why the hell Obamabanana still hasn't sanction another Neptune Spear operation and hasn't sent Team Six to eliminate that another piece of nazi-terroristic scum? Instead of killing innocent Ukrainians in Kiev last week NATO snipers should start killing those nazi-terrorists! Their collusion with AQ elements now is established. Didn't during the euromaidan those radicals as well threaten to attack nuclear plants and hijack planes? Nazi terrorist scum, I repeat!

The elimination of Dmitry Yarosh would be welcomed.

Establishing an uneasy, temporary "alliance" with the enemy (in this case AQ) in order to strike back at Russia and possibly prevent an invasion is not all that unbelievable. In this global environment, groups, even countries, can be your friend today, your enemy tomorrow, and your friend soon after.

So the Right Sector is calling upon AQ in their aid to fend off Russia. No different than what the USA did several decades ago.

Many would say the US' #1 enemy in the world right now is AQ. But, they were our friends and allies during the Cold War. Perhaps we were a global "Dr. Frankenstein." We essentially created AQ and empowered the monster, then unleashed it into the world.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Omni » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:54 pm

What a mess.
Omni

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:50 am

Obama is locked in an inside struggle with the maniac NoeCons and their Israeli backers, those who had a hand in this Ukraine situation......those Mercs had US hardware, I mean demonstrators/opposition.....wtf ever the MSM decides to call them. Bottom line....they were US supported, US trained.....end of story....It's both embarrassing as well as shameful.

Everyone knows this.....the idea was to make Putin blink...ONLY he's too smart..Now GERMANY, one of the front runners for sanctions...is blinking....wonder why?

This was a massive mistake.......end of story. Russia has signed energy deals with China and is now negotiating with India.....take a look at a map. Think they will back this with dollars or some other form of currency? The US shot themselves in the foot on this one. Idiots.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts