The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

"Arab spring" brought real mess into the region

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby BreMeR » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:23 am

I've recently made sort of a business tour to Libya in a team of experts to explore possibilities for our firm to invest into tourist facilities there. The results were rather discouraging I should say. To sum it up, the business environment is far from ideal!
That "Arab spring"...... is mostly associated with some depressive things. The region and Libya in particular were hungry for democracy and innovation...... not for those radical Islamic elements making troubled waters there presently! The popular saying there is "We had one Gaddafi, now we have hundreds!"
Gaddafi was not up to American tasting 'course he pursued rather independent line. But the guy actually did a lot of useful things for his country, useful for foreign investments as well! This is not what Americans wanted at the moment, I guess. And they were set to have their full dominance there and hated the idea of competition with anybody even European companies!
They killed him ..... wella..... to get chaos instead where Islamic radicals are trying to get on weight! Things there are unpredictable even for Americans! No chance for good business so far, believe you me! There's nothing to write home about! It was only a dangerous chaos I saw there.
BreMeR

Postby greeney2 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:15 am

BreMeR wrote:I've recently made sort of a business tour to Libya in a team of experts to explore possibilities for our firm to invest into tourist facilities there.

Meaning no disrespect but if your company actually got on airplanes and flew to Libya to explore tourist facilities as an investment, I've got some great swamp land for you to buy. :lol: It should have taken you 9 seconds at a morning meeting, to say to whoever suggested the idea " are you out of your mind". I'm picturing anyone actually planning as a group this kind of business investment, and actually going to explore it. Very hard to believe. :roll:
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:25 am

I just don't understand these. I can't figure it out - it's like a racial profiling spam - but they aren't spamming anything. Spamming a though. It's a hit and run, this account will never post again. It's really weird.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby ralfy » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:59 am

The main driver is peak oil.
ralfy

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts