The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Back in the fold

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby The_Joker » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Hi guys just a quick note to let you all know that around Christmas i will be back in the city for a while or until SHTF day arrives. I look forward to catching up properly and posting some items.
As for the hide I have got it is pretty self sufficient utilizing solar and for food a great Aquaponics set up and plenty of small game in the area good foliage therefore camouflage and concealment is not an issue. Three perimeter warning systems have been set up and can be easily reset on my return to the hide. Nothing on legs is gonna get through any without me knowing and being ready.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:14 am

Well Joker I'm speechless. I thought you said you were gone for good a while back. Correct me if I'm wrong, I am getting on in age. lol

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby The_Joker » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Situations change and they are constantly changing..for a time for the better but they have taken a U -turn again. So I'll be coming back and forth.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts