The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

DOJ facilitated anti-Zimmerman protests BEFORE verdict

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:30 pm

I know this is a dead topic with everything else going on in the world, and I don't disagree with it; but the ROOT of what these declassified documents mean are pretty interesting.

When George Zimmerman (of the Trayvon Martin case fame) was on trial -- before he was ever found not guilt of the crime -- a division of the Department of Justice known as the Community Relations Service (CRS) spent literally THOUSANDS of dollars to take part in a "anti-George Zimmerman" protest, headed by Al Sharpton. I read about this, and couldn't believe it actually took place - so I filed a FOIA request to see what I could find and if the rumors were true. I received hundreds of pages proving it was.

Check out all the expenditures and the documents released under the FOIA at: http://www.theblackvault.com/m/articles ... nLYZ_mkpgg

Now, I know the Zimmerman story is dead like I said, but that's not why I am posting it. Does anything else think it's wrong for the federal government to intervene in state issues, especially when it is about a man on trial who had not yet been found guilty or not guilty? If it was a crowd control kind of thing, I would understand. But -- uhhh -- isn't that what local law enforcement is for anyway? So what is this all about?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts