The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Message Forum Rules & Regulations - Read First

Tesla death "smells"

In this forum, you can read all about the rules and regulations for The Black Vault Message Forums. If you have questions about these rules, board conduct or how things are run - please feel free to post them here. I ask that all new members read the rules and regulations before posting for the first time.

Postby foofinder64 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:41 am

Before the age of sixteen, I always believed RFK was done in by opposing parties.( I won't be specific). Being born in 1964, this hypothesis was later nullified when the Zapruter film was released only to show his head go back after the first shot rang out. The man on the gassy knoll wasn't BS.
This doesn't solve who did it, just that the committee to investigate, was blind with instilled patriotism. Back to my point. Although Nicoli Tesla was an aged man for the day, his wealth was diverted when he saved Westinghouse's ass by tearing up his hold on the AC patent.
Here are some novels on the subject. It reeks of typical industrial thievery.

http://www.teslauniverse.com/sitesearch ... 3F&x=0&y=0

Thanks, my post's will get into my sighting of UFO's as time continues, remember, an open mind and a closed mouth is the only way people get comfy, the object is to get people to open up! Best wishes for all, Jeff
foofinder64

Return to Message Forum Rules & Regulations - Read First

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts