The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

It was really naïve to think that Ukrainian nationalists..

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby Tamas » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:20 am

It was really naïve to think that Ukrainian nationalists hate only ethnic Russians and that they'd create problems only for'em in Ukraine.
Luckily, I had never been under that illusion and so when that awful mess in eastern Ukraine started I immediately left the country together with my big family. Now we live in Hungary and are really shocked to see how it's going on in Ukraine now.
Actually there are ethnic cleanings started in western regions of Ukraine. But unlike eastern regions of the country where population is better organized and are opposing jointly those crazy nationalists, Hungarians and other ethnic minorities in western regions are not ready for any resistance!
The friendly Hungarian family we had lived next door for 20 years or so got into trouble some days ago. They were all in their car coming back home to Beregovo when they were stopped on the road by some people wearing military uniform who said they belonged to some national guard unit. They checked the car and then they just took the wallet with the huge sum saying "Hungarians in Ukraine will soon need no money at all 'course they will all be placed into special camps"! The head of the family, my long standing buddy, was severely beaten up when he made a try to get his wallet back! Now he's in hospital. His wife and two daughters are scary of turning to the police. And they just expect no good of those national guard geeks who have already showed their worth in eastern Ukraine you know !
Tamas

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts