The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Philadelphia Experiment

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby csaaphill » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:36 pm

I want to see files on thePhiladlphia Experiment, and time travel.
csaaphill

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Welcome. You might go to search in the message board and come up with something discussed. Or you may try the Blackvault homepage, and search the main site to see what John may have in different topics. Hope that helps. Enjoy posting.
greeney2

Postby csaaphill » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:29 am

That's whyI came here to post! because I could not find anything on the main home research page and searched too nothing came up. So was hoping someone here had some links or know of any?
Since it obviously is not an area of interest lik UFO's or anything then thought I'd put a bug in the people here that do this site and seeif they can't, or wont ad add something?
csaaphill

Postby frrostedman » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:09 pm

I'm surprised that there are no documents on it here because this is the first place I would look.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts