The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Video Games: What are you playing?

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby WarAngel » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:24 pm

Command & Conquer Red Alert 1

Finished the Soviet campaign last night and started the Allied one today.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:44 pm

WarAngel wrote:Command & Conquer Red Alert 1

Oh wow, I haven't fired that up in forever. I still have the community patched version installed with the better resolution.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:35 pm

Right now I am playing Castlevania Symphony of the Night on my 360 since my PS1 has been down for a while and I got the itch to play it again. Great game. Top ten best game ever candidate for sure.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby frrostedman » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:06 pm

I just brushed the dust off my old Warcraft III cd's and reinstalled. Finished the human campaign the other night and I'm almost done with the undead campaign. I guess next is orcs and it finishes with the elves. 2002? Graphics leave me wanting but it's still a good game.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:51 pm

I wish I could get my Warcraft 2 to work. Battlenet on that thing was my jam back when I was 15. Many a late night was had.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Heh. I still have Warcraft II Battle.net edition installed, disc still works too. Haven't played it in a long while but I can't bring myself to uninstall it. As for now, I'm back to EVE Online again. I play a bit of Torchlight and Titan Quest now and again too.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby frrostedman » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:09 pm

WarAngel wrote:Command & Conquer Red Alert 1

C&C RA 3 is one of the best put-together games I've ever played. The cut scenes are fantastic and they didn't hold back on the budget, hiring many well-known actors. The chicks are hot too. The gameplay is fantastic. Definitely a 10/10.

And the humor! Did I mention the humor? It alone is worth it. Funnier than a lot of comedy movies. Too bad they ditched the whole concept. Why would they do that?
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:36 pm

frrostedman wrote: Why would they do that?

It's EA?

Funnily enough, though, the guys responsible for the original made Universe at War. It's as far from the original concept as one can get and I just couldn't get into it. I never finished it, which was disappointing since it looked awesome.
En-Lugal

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:42 am

I have been playing Darksiders off and one when I get time to play alone. I'm enjoying it so far. There's enough searching for items and artifacts that it has more to it than just the hack and slash fighting. The "finish" move adds a bit to coming across new enemies to see what War does. I'm thinking the sequel will interesting enough to buy playing as Death.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Previous

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts