The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Video Games: What are you playing?

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby En-Lugal » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Meh, I finally gave up and deleted my character. Uninstalling and looking for something else now. The game is as bad, or worse, than D2:Lod was when the major duping and botting occurred, connectivity wise anyway. That's what made me leave online play for single-player, which this game doesn't allow. Aside from that, the gameplay, items, skills, and skill tree were interesting. Unfortunately, I don't find those features charming enough to have to put up with the latency and desyncing issues.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:07 am

CARMAGEDDON!
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:48 pm

I didn't have Titan Quest installed on this machine, for some odd reason, so I remedied that and plan on playing it. Torchlight isn't on here either, I guess I forgot to reinstall them since my last crash. :shock:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:54 am

I haven't really been playing much of anything lately. I got Dead Space 3 for my boys for Christmas but I haven't even finished 2 yet. Then they got Batman Arkham Origins which I'll play eventually when I finish the first one and play through the second. I still have two campaigns on Resident Evil 6 to do. When I get a chance I've been piddling around my Castlevania Symphony of the Night games on 360 since my PS1 died a while back. Otherwise the other games they got are all first person shooter, a viewpoint I'm no fan off. Though I do like the graphics of Boderlands 2.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:56 am

The next game I might try is borderlands 2.
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:49 pm

at1with0 wrote:The next game I might try is borderlands 2.

Last I checked, I had over 600 hours logged. Great game. I finally burned out.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:51 pm

Is the MMO web-version of Command and Conquer any good?
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:18 pm

frrostedman wrote:

After upwards of 3,000 hours on wow, I definitely feel burnt out sometimes. I still might get b2 if I can manage. You giving it a perfect ten is quite a compliment.
at1with0

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:20 pm

frrostedman wrote:Is the MMO web-version of Command and Conquer any good?

If you're referring to the browser-based version, no. It's pretty much like every other Facebook game where you have limited moves per day, I really hate those games. The only difference is the C&C skin.
En-Lugal

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:34 am

at1with0 wrote:
frrostedman wrote:

After upwards of 3,000 hours on wow, I definitely feel burnt out sometimes. I still might get b2 if I can manage. You giving it a perfect ten is quite a compliment.

I helped my son once since he's had it defeat a boss but that we all of ten minutes and then his friend showed up and he ditched his dad. But at least you can play as a mercenary gal. My son always asks "why do you always play the girl characters?". It's kinda moot in FPS but Sheva or Helena look better from the back than Chris or Leon. :-)
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts