The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hi, i'm Burnbabyburn, from France!!

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby burnbabyburn » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:01 pm

Hello 8-) , I'm Burnbabyburn, and I live in France, near Paris, Saint-Germain-en-Laye.
I thought I register on the forum, after consulting the website of the MUFON USA. I wanted to know the date of the Symposium in 2014 in New Jersey. Work on The BV is really impressive and serious.
In my case, I am interested in several subjects. In particular, exogenous physical entities, because I have seen several in forest ecosystems and fields. I had two encounters of the third type in my childhood and my adolescence. I will detail later.
I saw a beautiful flying saucer, silver, large in 2006.
A meeting has impressed me. 5 things like praying mantises, half human, in a cornfield. To hide, they have changed their color, mimicry with vegetation.
I particularly like the American ufology and American cultural history (Civil War and the Founding Fathers). And the theory of Ancients Aliens.
I try to tackle conspiracies with a look that does not judge anyone.
There are three topics that fascinate me: Beast of Bray Road, Mothman, and the underground bases aliens in New Mexico.
In fact, many subjects fascinate me.
See you soon. ;)
+ + + +
burnbabyburn

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:50 pm

The symposium is this weekend in New Jersey. If you did not know, John Greenewald, owner of the Blackvault will be traveling to the symposium and will be Master of Ceremony for the event.

Welcome to the Blackvault.
greeney2

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts