The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Cryptozoology

Illinois Cryptids

Sightings of bigfoot, lake monsters around the world, and the chupacabras are just some of the many cryptozoological stories on the rise! Although many of these stories are controversial - some have evidence that defies belief.

Postby BOBZILLAaliens125 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:19 pm

Hello everyone! I've been researching into more obscure cryptids recently, and was wondering if anyone here can offer some cryptids that come from my birth and local state of Illinois.

So far I've found two monsters described in a similar fashion, yet nothing really else. The first was the Enfield Monster which was described particularly as having three legs. The other was called the Murphysboro Mud Monster, which was basically described as an albino sasquatch. To make matters more confusing, the Enfield was also described as similar to the Flatwoods monster, and the Murphysboro Mud Monster was also described similar to the Goatman!!!! :?

So it's not really clear what in the hell is going on in Illinois with these two monsters, yet I was wondering if there were any more obscure monsters witnessed thriving in Illinois. Please share any info you can (preferably with sources).
BOBZILLAaliens125

Return to Cryptozoology

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts