The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Could I have been abducted?

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Weorthan » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Hello all,

I had two weird experiences a few years ago. In both cases, I saw the face/body of a Grey or what looked to be a Grey in a terrifying nightmare. The first one was limited to where the face was right above mine; inches in fact. I felt this intense level of paralyzing fear; I couldn.t move or do anything but freak out. This one ended with the sight of this guy leaving my room through the door. I mean THROUGH the door; not using the door. The other one was pretty much similar. Though with the second time was while I was reading about alien abductions. In both cases, I figure they must be dreams; especially as a believing Christian and that the idea of being abducted by Greys scare the heck out of me. Could these have been legit alien abductions?
Weorthan

Postby Taeko » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:33 am

I used your question as a remote viewing target. From what I saw you have been taken to their ship several times. You have not been harmed by them. They tell me that they will compensate you for any inconvenience. This appears to mean better health, but may be additional things as well. They really can help you.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Postby Weorthan » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:57 am

Thank you, Taeko. I not quite sure to make of all this; my thinking on UFOs tends to conservative belief in UFO reality. if this is true, did they mention why they would do this to me?
Weorthan

Postby Taeko » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:02 pm

They tell me lots of things, but I will just answer your question. The Greys like your DNA and are using it in their genetic engineering projects. Again let me say that they have not harmed you, and they watch over the humans they work with.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Postby phazers » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:19 am

Taeko wrote:They tell me lots of things, but I will just answer your question. The Greys like your DNA and are using it in their genetic engineering projects. Again let me say that they have not harmed you, and they watch over the humans they work with.

I see quite allot of craft too, I have had marks not anymore.

One time when I was not supposed to get awake...... I figure I got "electrocuted" like little shocks I felt. Really, really strange, it was like I felt back to sleep instantly again, and awoke a few mintues later, with remembering it happened......
Another time I awoke and saw a glimpse of a metallic sphere like thingy morph out quickly in my room.

I have no clue whom is doing this too me things have settled down more, it's not like they are letting me remember it. It is quite weird all, any idea whom they are ?
phazers

Postby Templar-Gallifrey » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:34 pm

I have asked myself this question also, and have recently read about similar situations to yours in Karla Turner's books on the subject. Apparently, a large amount of alien interactions can breakthrough in what seem to be dreams. Whitley Strieber described similar experiences.

In my scenario, I recall several dreams as a teenager and in my mid twenties where I experienced sleep paralysis, and the sensation of being physically pulled by what feel like a number of strong hands. Not once have I been able to open my eyes, and I do recall trying to scream, but being unable to.

While it is easy to dismiss these things as dreams, and it has been suggested in my case, temporal lobe epilepsy ( I have confirmed occipital lobe epilepsy) I have had two marks appear on my body which I have had several years which I cannot explain. One appears to be a vaccination scar, and the other is a mark on the side of my abdomen resembling a slightly raised and light coloured welt, with three incongruous 'spots' in a rough triangle configuration. This has been described by a physician as a pigmentation problem, but I am not aware of a pigmentation problem which would cause the skin to be raised with textured dots as I have described, but I am not a physician, so accept I may be wrong.

Nonetheless, I do question whether I have truly experienced something, or if these things have simple explanations. I am not sure which I would prefer tbh.

Apologies for hijacking your thread. I hope you find the answers you want.
Templar-Gallifrey

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts