The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Black Vault Website & Forum Support

Videos on site

Need help? Do not know how to do something? Ask here! You may find your issue already addressed, so make sure you read through some of the threads already in existence.

Postby eminel » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:11 am

Hi, I have joined today from the UK after seeing this site advertised on a youtube video. After registering i went to watch videos here but it seems they either don't work or i don't have access with being a newbie? A bit disappointed. I will still around a bit in the hope that i will be allowed access at some point.

Thanks for reading this :)
eminel

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:34 am

I will pass this problem on to John, however I do not think it is a access issue, may have something to do with your system. I'll see if I can get you an answer this morning.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:45 am

Hello,

Thanks for writing in, and I am sorry about your problem. Can I ask what happens when you try and view a video? Blank screen? Error message?

What browser are you using?

I just tested the site in multiple browsers, and all does work correctly... but am here to help you figure out what it might be...
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:22 pm

It could be your OS and browser/version or a conflict between them and/or an anti-virus restriction, a restriction in your country based on the content.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Return to Black Vault Website & Forum Support

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts