The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Unfortunate old World Trade Center Ads

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:09 am

Here are a few old adverts that seem a little wrong in today's world.

1979 ad for pakistan international airlines

1970's

rath

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:22 am

Then why did you post them in the first place ?

Postby rath » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:34 am

SouthwestRanger wrote:Then why did you post them in the first place ?

I don't know who your talking to as knowbody has posted a reply ......

But i find it interesting that you have replyed ....

Since it was you who called for a boycote of my posts.

:roll:
rath

Postby bionic » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:38 pm

I'm replying..it shocked me..how mean spirited (seemingly, at least)it was to post that..those images hurt a-lot to see (even after all this time..the wound is still very sore here in the USA)
It was spooky , though.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:49 pm

Thank you Bionic, mean spirited is all it was.
greeney2

Postby rath » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:51 am

greeney2 wrote:Thank you Bionic, mean spirited is all it was.

Not true.
rath

Postby rath » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:54 am

bionic wrote:I'm replying..it shocked me..how mean spirited (seemingly, at least)it was to post that..those images hurt a-lot to see (even after all this time..the wound is still very sore here in the USA)
It was spooky , though.

Sorry, I forgot we are only Allowed to offend' NON AMERICANS.

code of conduct ...

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2341

My Bad .....

muslims, A .......... is that better.

http://www.abc.net.au/cnnnn/games/blackjack.htm

http://www.theblackvault.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4338
rath

Postby rath » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Also ........

One more thing,

Why is it that there is this view on the Blackvault that only Americans can pots about the world trade centers ....

I mean that's just Ignorant.

What, Don't youes think that other nations where effected by september 11.

A) ........

The death toll of the attacks was 2,995, & The overwhelming majority of casualties were civilians, from over 90 countries.

&

B) ........

Bovis Lend Lease, is an Australian Company.

& is the manager / builder for the World Trade Centre (WTC) memorial and museum in New York.

Bovis Lend Lease, was also in charge of the disastrous demolition of the Deutsche Bank tower at Ground Zero.

4 January 2002

Role of Bovis Lend Lease at World Trade Center Ground Zero site in New York

In response to a number of queries today, Lend Lease Corporation Limited (“LLC”) confirms that effective next week the US operation of its global project management and construction services subsidiary company, Bovis Lend Lease, has been appointed as Construction Manager at the World Trade Center Ground Zero site in New York, with overall responsibility for completion of recovery, debris removal, demolition work, and construction of temporary structures.

Media Release

Bovis Lend Lease role expands at World Trade Center Ground Zero: company designated Construction Manager for the completion of the clean-up and excavation

In response to a number of queries today, Lend Lease confirms that effective next week Bovis Lend Lease will become the Construction Manager at the World Trade Center Ground Zero site in New York with overall responsibility for recovery, debris removal, demolition work, and construction of temporary structures. All contractors, consultants, and sub-contractors at the 16-acre site will work under Bovis Lend Lease's direction and Bovis Lend Lease will be directly responsible to New York City's Department of Design and Construction for all clean-up and excavation activities at Ground Zero.

Since September 11, Bovis Lend Lease and three other contractors - Turner Construction, AMEC, and Tully Construction - have each had responsibility for clearing different quadrants at Ground Zero, reporting separately to the City. Nearly one billion tons of debris has been removed to date, and activities are now extending below ground level with excavation of basements and sub-basement levels. As the clean-up process quickens and moves into its next phase, Turner has completed its assignment, and the City has established a more traditional project management structure by designating Bovis Lend Lease as the lead contractor to oversee the entire process. AMEC will continue as sub-consultant to Bovis Lend Lease and Tully will serve as a sub-contractor. The clean-up and excavation is expected to be completed by the middle of this year, and accordingly this role is expected to only have a small positive contribution to Lend Lease’s profit in 2001/02.
rath

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:32 am

Interesting--I'd like to see the images that have either been deleted of have some sort of stage fright!

Nothing mean spirited about it--if so--what would it be. The Government seems content in keeping that event alive and kicking so why would anyone be upset about someone bringing it up here?

Bring Em All Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:12 am

Thats odd. About half hour ago I read Coles entry, and Raths posts showed the first 2 pictures, and the last 4 were empty image boxes with an X. Now those 4 symbols are gone, but the first 2 pictures remain. I looked in the moderator logs, and nobody has edited them out, including Rath. if he did it to his own post, it would show in the edit logs.

Even if the picture were deleted from the internet, it should not affect our board showing a empty symbol with the X. We have all seen one at one time or another, they are a rectangle white box with an X and the word image. That should still show.
greeney2

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts