The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Scientific Discoveries and Advancements

Underground High Speed Tube System

The newest revelations in the scientific world -- post articles, discussions and your own ideas.

Postby Squints » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:22 pm

I am aware of a network of high speed tubes criss crossing the country. I know the location of an entrance in California. I am curious if anyone knows the location of a tube entrance in Washington state.

Squints
Squints

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:16 pm

I am aware of a network of high speed tubes criss crossing the country. I know the location of an entrance in California. I am curious if anyone knows the location of a tube entrance in Washington state.

I've heard these high speed tubes reffered to more than once..

Joy behar was talking about being on one on the "view" not so long ago..

fascianting technology....I'm waiting to see what answers you get.. 8-)

I'm assuming there would be more than one
sheye

Postby nightwolf » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Squints I'm interested in these as well. I'll try and help you with finding some information on it. Hope you stick around and welcome to the site. Here's a page I found for you since I believe this is what you are looking for, it doesn't say anything about Washington state:

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/The_Tubes.html

I found that while looking up underground bases.
nightwolf

Postby sandra » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:35 pm

The VHST's 'tubecraft' ride on, and are driven by, electromagnetic (EM) waves much as a surfboard rides the ocean's waves. The EM waves are generated by pulsed or by oscillating currents in electrical conductors that form the 'roadbed' structure in the evacuated 'tubeway.' Opposing magnetic fields in the vehicle are generated by means of a loop of superconducting cable carrying on the order of a million amperes of current. The system is highly conservative of energy. Economic, environmental and technical aspects are briefly considered.

From the article above.

Goodness could you imagine peoples reactions to the energy fields, along with traveling in speed of 21minutes cross country? :lol: We'd be walking around like deep earth spirits. :shock: ;)
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Aquatank » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:53 am

I remember a while back reading a conspiracy page that the Taos Hum was created by the drilling machines making these tunnels.

Such tunnels make sense militarily and some countries do establish small networks of them from time to time. I wouldn't be surprised if the USA has a large network of them for the continuance of government in case of emergency.
Aquatank

Postby CodeBlack » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:35 pm

The house I just moved out of definitely had the Taos Hum. Annoying as hell. It lasted for about 3 years. Different times of the day were worse than others. I thought it might be natural gas pipelines being dug or the water system for the new high school but that was wrong. People used to think it was ELF submarine communications but that would not occur in the middle of the country. The hum is real. And you won't like it. The US has tons of stuff underground but I don't know of any large scale tunneling across the country. That's expensive.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby vulcan6gun » Sun May 09, 2010 8:24 am

nightwolf wrote:http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/The_Tubes.html

I checked out the page, and have to disagree with some of the author's conclusions.

1. A 'vacuum' is the absence of pressure, not the absence of matter, so some amount of streamlining is required for all high-velocity craft. :geek:

2. The theoretical speed of 14,000 mph is possible, but doesn't translate to crossing the US in 21 minutes, because you have to account for time spent accelerating & decelerating. A maximum speed in the vicinity of 21,000 mph would have to be attained mid-course to allow for reasonably comfortable G-forces. :geek:

3. Odds are that the 'Taos Hum' could be caused by ELF communications; construction on the system was started in the mid-1970's, and it's been operational since the early- to mid-1980's. This system does cross the continental United States, and is the only known example of fully-applied, operational Tesla technology. :ugeek:

4. The TBM with the USAF markings was part of the Peacekeeper ICBM Program; the sign above the not-yet-bored tunnel bears the date "Dec. 14, 1982". The project, which involved 'racetracks' and multiple shelters for each vehicle (the 'shell game', applied to nukes :? ), was eventually canceled due to high costs.

This is not to say there is no such tube system; only that it's not likely to have attained the site author's propositions. The hypothesis is basically sound, relying on tunnels bored in straight lines, that don't follow the Earth's curvature, to use Earth's gravity as part of the acceleration-deceleration system. This has appeared in Mechanics Illustrated, Popular Science, and a host of other magazines over the years. The last such proposal I recall included tubes built across the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby vulcan6gun » Tue May 11, 2010 12:35 am

Corrections Dept.: 21K mph is a bit high. 17K mph would get you cross-country (L.A. to NYC, as proposed on the Web page) with reasonable G-forces.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Return to Scientific Discoveries and Advancements

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts