The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Underground Base in Dulce, NM

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:35 pm

That UFO hunters episode if you watch it again, you will see it was produced by this sites administrator, John Greenewald Jr. John traveled to New Mexico with a complete crew and filmed and produced all the segments you saw. This was part of John everyday job, not connected with the Blackvault.

I'll talk to John and ask him to look into this thread with what he can tell you. I know he had an amazing time, and made some new friends, one was the Gentleman who took them up the mountain. The ride up the mountain in the skicat(think thats what they call them) was pretty unbelievable ride.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9670
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby blackvault » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:25 am

Hello everyone,

Yes, I did produce a few episodes for season 3 of UFO Hunters, and Underground bases, the one on Dulce, was my first for them.

It was an amazing time going up to 10,000 feet on Archuletta Mesa. We took a SNOWCAT up there, and ended up puncturing an oil or some type of fluid line on the way up. We had a rescue vehicle come up to give us enough fluids to get down, although we were told there was no danger (ha!)

A lot of scenes got cut from the episode, only for time. I don't know if there is a base up there, but I'm telling you, we heard some amazing stories!

Will post some more later on today!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
User avatar
blackvault
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: North Hollywood, Ca.

Postby morbshock » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:49 pm

blackvault wrote:Hello everyone,

Yes, I did produce a few episodes for season 3 of UFO Hunters, and Underground bases, the one on Dulce, was my first for them.

It was an amazing time going up to 10,000 feet on Archuletta Mesa. We took a SNOWCAT up there, and ended up puncturing an oil or some type of fluid line on the way up. We had a rescue vehicle come up to give us enough fluids to get down, although we were told there was no danger (ha!)

A lot of scenes got cut from the episode, only for time. I don't know if there is a base up there, but I'm telling you, we heard some amazing stories!

Will post some more later on today!


Do you have a section on this site for movie/TV out takes?
That would be very interesting to see.
:shock:
morbshock
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:12 pm

I don;t think so mainly due to copyrite laws I would guess, and these projects are part of John regular job, not the Blackvault. If you do have cable TV with the history channel, you can find a lot of things on either "history channel on demand" or if you search the program guide for repeat airings of an episode. You may also just go on line on your computer to the History channel and may be able to view past episodes that way. Just guessing on that.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9670
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby morbshock » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:27 pm

greeney2 wrote:I don;t think so mainly due to copyrite laws I would guess, and these projects are part of John regular job, not the Blackvault. If you do have cable TV with the history channel, you can find a lot of things on either "history channel on demand" or if you search the program guide for repeat airings of an episode. You may also just go on line on your computer to the History channel and may be able to view past episodes that way. Just guessing on that.


Thanks for the history channel suggestions
morbshock
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby sheye » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:26 pm

wheather it proves anything or not isn't the point. it raises questions, questions that need to be investigated if we want to know the truth. there is a lot of misinformation out there. in order to learn the truth you have to sort the fact from fiction.


I agree with this,but it becomes increasingly difficult to sort out the fact from the fiction, considering those who have the facts go to extreme lengths to keep them top secret.

As far as what the history channel has on this topic.., hmm, fairly sure they don't get to the whole truth, and use a little of the truth to make a lot of money on a subject of interest. Very few things I like on the history channel. I actually think its a dangerous channel to watch if you want to know the real truths.
sheye
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:23 am

Postby morbshock » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:52 pm

sheye wrote:
wheather it proves anything or not isn't the point. it raises questions, questions that need to be investigated if we want to know the truth. there is a lot of misinformation out there. in order to learn the truth you have to sort the fact from fiction.


I agree with this,but it becomes increasingly difficult to sort out the fact from the fiction, considering those who have the facts go to extreme lengths to keep them top secret.

As far as what the history channel has on this topic.., hmm, fairly sure they don't get to the whole truth, and use a little of the truth to make a lot of money on a subject of interest. Very few things I like on the history channel. I actually think its a dangerous channel to watch if you want to know the real truths.


I don't watch much TV, I figured the History Channel had their act together. Thanks for the heads up. When you say dangerous, do you mean misinformation dangerous?
morbshock
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby bionic » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:28 am

I agree with this,but it becomes increasingly difficult to sort out the fact from the fiction


Everything feels like fiction these days to me.
:cry:
I KNOW something is up. I have personally witnessed it.

But everything people come up with as some kind of "answer" seems like BS..or is shown to be

So much crap has been thrown out at this point.

It reminds me of the whole "end of times " thing.

Everybody goes on about it...and it's all crap..over and over again

Since I was a teenager I though we were DOOMED..in the next few years of so..and..oh look..still here..the earth goes on and on..life goes on and on..in spite of tragedies.

I use to listen to Art bell and would think just about eveyr night "This is it!!"
it's no way to live a life, I've decided.

Chicken Little comes to mind

I mean..
How much crap does one have to be fed to suddenly realize, "oh, this is crap?"

It doesn't mean there won't be an end of time, it just means nobody knows when and where.

I feel the same thing applies to the UFO's and "aliens" and abductions

I feel nobody knows.

And those that might..they REALLY aren't talking.

It's all bs-er's and guessers, and wishers, hopers, dreamers.

Nobody knows..nobody that's talking.

That's what I have concluded after a life of this.
I am 44 and this began for me at puberty..and still no answers worth noting to explain of believe in any definative way.

It's disheartening..but one keeps on trodding forward..it is what it is
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
User avatar
bionic
 
Posts: 9889
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Paleo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:48 am

morbshock wrote:I guess the reason that the so called underground bases have aliens working hand and with humans to create human/alien hybrids is because the aliens are not from another planet,but from the inside of Earth? Why would we want to make hybrids with using aliens?
I'm not so convinced about this hybrid breeding stuff yet. It sounds way too over the top.
When I lived in Rio Rancho, New Mexico from 1983-93 there were a lot of strange things in the sky both day and night. I was remember one night around 1am when I was driving home from work, I saw some sort of craft fly over my police car. We lived a block or two from the mesa or desert area which was on the West side when I was turning down my street I suddenly saw colorful lights coming from the mesa area heading towards me in an Easterly direction. I stopped my police car in the road and watched the lights get closer and closer. I didn't hear a sound. The lights formed a giant rectangle probably the size of a football field and maybe a couple of hundred feet high. As the rectangle came over my vehicle there still wasn't a sound. It continued to travel East towards the Sandia Mountain range and disappeared.

My brother lived in Rio Rancho also and he told me that during the day light hours he witnessed a fighter plane chasing after a medium sized silver sphere. That happened in the direction of the Sandia Mountains.


Let's not kid ourselves... Human/Alien Hybrid and Cloning operations have been going on since the end of WWII... The Nazi scientists we brought over so much as told us the insanely inhuman and grotesque experiments they were doing on Jews... it was these same German scientist, sanctioned by our gov't. and brought over under the code-name "Operation Paper Clip" that STARTED us researching human cloning to start with (at least officially), and by that I mean that Strughold was most likely the most promising candidate for the one performing these alien/human hybridization experiments. And they did so using alien DNA that they obtained from the Japanese and thru various forms of Crash and Retrieval executions of "fallen angels" or downed alien craft, such as the ones from Coyame', Mexico; Kecksburg, PA; and Roswell, NM. In fact, there is documented evidence that secret black gov'.t operations WERE being conducted USING these nazi scientists, especially Strughold who had ties and backing from NASA.

The belief in human/alien hybrids goes deeper than just the nazi scientists in "Operation Paperclip" however. Many abductee's have reportedly been impregnated during the medical experiments that these aliens and military humans perform on them. In fact, it is very likely that our gov'.t is working WITH these aliens, not just by all accounts from the material witnesses of the cloning or their source, but by the abductees' themselves, who've come forward, under hypnosis, and given sworn testimony about the extraction of their human ovum, and then reimplanted for the purposes of gestation and mitochondrial cell division, at which time as they become "noticeably" pregnant, they are re-abducted and the human/alien fetus is thereby, then removed. I've even heard and seen cases of woman who've testified, under hypnosis and then NOT under hypnosis, that she was AGAIN abducted by her alien captors and taken to a room at which time they brought in a HUMAN LOOKING (with slight differences to her physiognomy) child, that would have been THE SAME AGE as their child had they given birth and was introduced to this child as their own. The woman whom I'm referring to remembers clearly spending time with this girl.

But more than eyewitness testimony... is the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE! The documents that illustrate our governments association with Nazi Scientists like Strughold, as well as insider testimony who's, when you look to the fact that he or she has gained NOTHING from this revelation, not to mention the unfolding of the Cattle Mutilations, plus all of the abductee testimony from people who've NEVER MET that MATCH EXACTLY each others' stories!!

Our scientists, coupled with scientists from France, Germany, China and Japan, also performed surguries on unsuspecting soldiers called: "Xenotransplantation". In which they would graft a LIVING creature to the body of a person. It was done back in WWI and WWII. Although they SUPPOSEDLY never succeeded, but many believe they did, and that it was THIS groundbreaking work that paved the way for human-alien hybrids....

...HOWEVER, there is a THIRD part to the story... that of the Aliens' THEMSELVES wishing to create a human-alien hybrid for use as (and this is pure speculation) a "slave race" that they can telepathically control or manipulate when the invasion begins. Not just that, it's been theoriezed that since the beings from Reticula we call "the Grays" have no "creative" aspect to their minds... ONLY LOGIC AND SCIENTIFIC awareness, that thereby creating a human-alien hybrid, it may give these aliens the creative "bone" if you will, or growth that might evolve their species beyond what it is currently capable of.

And then of course, there's the "god-principle"... That EVERYTHING that we know to be true about "God", about OUR creators'... is misunderstood and miscalculated to mean that what we call "God" is merely extraterrestrial!! That these beings or entity's are SOOO advanced, that they are almost god-like themselves and even PRETENDED TO BE god back at the dawn of civilization... but then you get into the "Ancient Astronaut" theory and that's rather off-topic.

My point is... is that the abduction phenomenon ALONE is certainly substantiated by all of the witness and abductee testimony alone. Not to mention the documentation and insider sources along the way. That inasmuch as we believe in the abduction phenomenon... we have to believe there's A REASON FOR IT! And if the Military isn't trying to create a human-alien hybrid, you can bet the aliens are, knowing what you know about our gov't. and about what they've been able to get their hands on over these past 60 + years... it is almost infeasible that, along with the Cloning boom of the mid-90's... that we AREN'T in some capacity, creating human-alien hybrids using Alien DNA and Human physiology! ...This is one point I am ALMOST POSITIVE about!
Paleo
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 am

Postby Paleo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:55 am

morbshock wrote:
sheye wrote:
wheather it proves anything or not isn't the point. it raises questions, questions that need to be investigated if we want to know the truth. there is a lot of misinformation out there. in order to learn the truth you have to sort the fact from fiction.


I agree with this,but it becomes increasingly difficult to sort out the fact from the fiction, considering those who have the facts go to extreme lengths to keep them top secret.

As far as what the history channel has on this topic.., hmm, fairly sure they don't get to the whole truth, and use a little of the truth to make a lot of money on a subject of interest. Very few things I like on the history channel. I actually think its a dangerous channel to watch if you want to know the real truths.


I don't watch much TV, I figured the History Channel had their act together. Thanks for the heads up. When you say dangerous, do you mean misinformation dangerous?


This History IS the problem... BUT IT'S NOT THE SHOW ITSELF! "UFO HUNTERS" is a product of William J. Birnes (one of my idols if you will!) and he's the Publisher of "UFO Magazine"!, of which I'm a subscriber. The fact is... is that Bill and Pat and the rest got CLOSER to the truth (that a journalist or private investigator with no official title or license) than anyone else could have! And the way in which they apply modern SCIENCE to the field of Ufology is another reason I love that show so much! They're ACTUAL investigations being done with outcomes that are objective and unbiased! HOWEVER, the History channel has had A LONG "history" of keeping the Truth's hidden with the rest of the media controlled televisor's, same with Discovery... BUT, that doesn't speak to the credibility of the UFO Hunters themselves!! In fact, I believe that the show was CANCELLED BECAUSE they got TOO CLOSE to the truth!! If you had watched some of those later investigations... especially the ones dealing with "Men In Black" and the "Dugway Proving Grounds", you would see that they were starting to piss A LOT of people off!! It was only a short time AFTER the dugway proving grounds encounter that they were cancelled!

It is my belief that History and ALL media outlets are pawns as well... both utilized for misinformation AND to perpetrate hoaxes meant to distract us from the REAL truth! However, with certainty I can say that the shows "UFO FIles" and "UFO Hunters" were LEGIT and THE REAL DEAL, because of who they were. I know Bill Birnes (not personally, although I have communicated with his wife now and again) and I know that UFO Magazine Is FOR REAL... that they want THE TRUTH and were using SCIENCE applied to UFology to get it!!
Paleo
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 am

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests