The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

UFO in St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby TrueLefty » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:11 pm

I have seen a UFO that is not close to any other that I have seen anywhere. It happened when I just got home from work. It was an orange glow object that changes shape back and forth from a perfect lining egg shape to a perfect lining round ball. It was hovering low and going very slow at 3:45 in the morning in St. Louis, Missouri in 1987. Also it made no noise. Then the object then went into the lone cloud in the area that was long, narrow, and odd. I kept saying was I in the tri-light zone? My eyes was glued to the object the whole time. Have anyone seen anything like this?
TrueLefty

Postby thunder » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:44 am

saw the same thing here in ashgrove mo. its came around here many times. check with nuforc, report is there from first sighting a fiew years ago.
thunder
thunder

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts