The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

UFO Crash at White Sands, New Mexico - Researching

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby blackvault » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know of the origin of this film? It has circulated for quite some time, but am researching it for a new television program I am working on. Although it has been speculated as a missile test gone wrong, or even a hoax, there really isn't anything concrete.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby thunder » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:29 pm

isaw this years ago. it sure dosnt look like a missile, always beleaved this was real BUT cant find a thing anywhere to prove it one way or another. if u have any luck john PLEASE post it here i want to know to.
good luck
charlie
thunder

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Looks like a missile failure to me. Planes never skid the ground, and go back into flight, usually burst into a ball of flames. Missile could skid off the ground and the rocket would keep flying unlike a fixed wing aircraft, its like a bullet. Rockets many times blow up in a shower of shratnal shower like that.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:30 pm

You wouldn't happen to know any other missile tests SIMILAR to this that went wrong? Seemed odd the 'missile' skipped... but who knows.

Also... why would the entire object be glowing?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:46 pm

No, but it appears like the craft tried to pull out, than hit, bounced back into flight, and kept on going. An aircraft may have flamed out on impact, where a rockets for the most part can not be throttled. solid fuels can not usually be stopped after igniting, and usually have long flames. I think the bounce back into flight was one of those one in a million senerios, hitting just right, like a skipping stone, and in tact enough to fly somewhat straight.
greeney2

Postby thunder » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:53 pm

its not the right shape for a missile. nothing came off on the first contact with the ground. wouldnt a missile lose at least 1 fin? or the nosecone? just dosnt have any charicteristics of a missile to me anyway.
thunder

Postby antz123 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:16 am

in an episode of Fact or Faked a series which is running now a days, they tried to do similar feat by a simple rocket.

and they were able to create similar visual imagery. Sometimes what is not visible to us clearly our mind just fills it up according to our beliefs

my first reaction was its a UFO then when realized that if the glowing disc is actually high temperature exhaust a thin metallic missile in front wont be even visible becoz of the brilliance of the fire. and exhaust at high pressure has elliptical shape thus giving a resemblance of a disc shape.

not saying any other theory is wrong. but just a pov
antz123

Postby Surveillance1 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:31 am

I really can not see this being a missile. It just does not look or behave like one so there is no reason to believe it is one.
It is certainly under intelligent control of some kind whether piloted or remotely as it tries to pull out of the initial dive (That is some manoeuvre by the way)
The film looks completely genuine but I would like to have a date put on it (Best guess seventies) - if it is that old then that pretty much rules out CGI and anyway this really doesn't look like CGI.
So a genuine object under intelligent control that crashes but what is it?
Since it is being filmed it is likely a test of some sort but that in itself could be very interesting - a disk shaped object capable of incredible manoeuvres being developed by the US military decades ago?
Imagine what they would have now?
It could even of been a test as part of a secret space program though admittedly that is a stretch (NASA is certainly just the public face we see and I am certain there is far, far more funding going into black op space programs we never hear about)
I can't completely discount it being a missile test but all the evidence points to this being a test flight of aircraft unknown, probably controlled remotely, all speculation though.
We really need more information on the date and location and who the cameraman was.
Surveillance1

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts