The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

World Politics

Turkegypt

This section is designed for foreign politics, outside the United States. The Black Vault serves many different countries, and this forum will hold threads regarding world politics, events, etc.

Postby Cantor » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:47 am

O'K. American militaries have achieved what they want. Egypt has become "independent" from Mubarak's "horrible dictatorship". What then? They've got this Muslim Brotherhood at power now. And those Islamists have already killed all political and cultural achievements of Egypt. And now it became quite ordinary Islam country of North African and Middle East regions.
I'm not trying to criticize US foreign politics. I'm American citizen either. But as political scientist I'd like to warn my nationals that all those "democratic" revolutions and resistances in those regions are wrong.
Do you think that Morsi considers being our debtor till his death? He's already got next to Turks. They are carrying on joint military exercises near Syrian coast! And Muslim Brotherhood hangs upon lips of Erdogan and does what he says. Even in their Jordanian branch there are quite a number of Turkish envoys. Using disastrous situation in the country, Turkey is hallooing Egyptians on Syria and is closing the pincers on it. And it isn't going to serve it to US, or Syrian rebels, or who else. Turkey has got its own aggressive plans concerning Syria and some other Middle East territories. And there is no sharing power with anyone in them.
Cantor

Return to World Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts