The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Step 1: Obamas new voting base

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby jwebb » Tue May 12, 2009 7:58 pm

BloodStone wrote:Yup, different times , different measures.

Sorry they lost, I wasn't around. We can not keep accepting all these illegals. Our country will no longer sustain that type of burden. Sorry laws are laws.

Well as time goes on, there will be "different times, different measures." and they will take over the United States as did the people that came and took Native Americans land, nothing wrong with it. Sorry your family will be pushed aside.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 13, 2009 3:59 am

Well as time goes on, there will be "different times, different measures." and they will take over the United States as did the people that came and took Native Americans land, nothing wrong with it. Sorry your family will be pushed aside.
:lol:

That's got to be the funniest thing I have ever read in here.
I think we will be one big country before that ever happened. We are becoming more aware of the fact our Government does nothing for us. The Usurper in chief will garantee that this will never happen. This country is on the verge of a full scale revolution. If the Usurper in chief continues down the same path in four years he will be out, and we won't see a democrat in the White House for another 40 years.

The American people will not allow another amnesty unless it's done behind closed doors, like the rest of the bad legislation the Usurper in chief has been passing. There will be a revolution if he passes amnesty.

2010 and 2012 will be the real change. Not this made up happy feel good crap, while stealing every treasure this country has ever had.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby jwebb » Tue May 19, 2009 2:49 pm

I dont see how it's funny.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue May 19, 2009 7:03 pm

jwebb wrote:I dont see how it's funny.

Selective comedy, you wouldn't understand.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 20, 2009 3:46 am

Selective comedy, you wouldn't understand.

There is a lot lil jwebb doesn't understand.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Nesaie » Wed May 20, 2009 8:24 am

There is a very simple solution for the illegal problem. No welfare, no school, no hospital, no public transportation, etc. Anything that has funding from taxes, be it state or federal, illegals cannot use.

Back in the 70's the Cambodians were coming over for "flee money". Take away the money...no more illegals. And, I'll bet that California could balance their state budget too.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby screamzero » Thu May 21, 2009 9:42 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Many immigrants don´t really have a choice now do they since countries like the US keeps taking their money and try to rule over that countries leadership.
Same what´s happening in Bolivia,Iraq,Mexico,Denmark etc etc.

The only reason to why the US meddles with the world is because they want that countries money and obedience, not to create peace.

Well informed aren't you.
screamzero

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon May 25, 2009 12:45 pm

Atleast I`m informed in some way and not brainwashed :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts