The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

US beauty queen could lose title

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 07, 2009 4:10 am

What a shame. :roll:

Miss California Carrie Prejean could be stripped of her title after organisers say she breached her contract by keeping topless photos secret.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8035438.stm

What a wast of time. WTF do they look at in the Competitions any way. She’s not the prettiest girl in the US anyway. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Thu May 07, 2009 4:25 am

Who cares if she has topless photos?

My god she isn't running for office. We have a clown running the country who has more skeletons in his closet than this girl does. :roll:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 07, 2009 4:29 am

Must be fags who are doing this.
Otherwise they would let her keep it. :lol:
Don´t blame me though!
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 07, 2009 4:50 am

BloodStone wrote:Who cares if she has topless photos?

Exactly.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Thu May 07, 2009 5:00 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Must be fags who are doing this.
Otherwise they would let her keep it. :lol:
Don´t blame me though!

I wouldn't blame you. You are pretty open-minded.

As you say - the 'fags' are doing this. Such 'men' hate women. You don't.
mael

Postby Halfabo » Thu May 07, 2009 6:12 am

Miss California Carrie Prejean could be stripped of her title after organisers say she breached her contract by keeping topless photos secret.

Maybe their just upset because she's been keeping them "secret" and not sharing them with everyone.
Halfabo

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 07, 2009 6:14 am

Maybe but I've still seen better.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 07, 2009 9:26 am

Am I the only one who can see this is no more that the viciousness of the gay or liberal adgenda, digging up the slightest bit of dirt reaql or otherwise, to squash what she believed? it only shows the absolute intorerance the liberials or gays have for rights they dismiss for others, in order to achieve their adgendas. This is the same viciosness you watched for 8 years of the Bush Administration, not having any boundries of decency in the character assasinations ever since the Gore loss.

If this was purly a religious based opinion from Prejean, she has the right to religous freedom, and never even mentioned a word badly about gays in her answer. Should she be expected to abandon her belief in God and how she was raised to lie for something her upbringing says is imoral? She also had the right, to stand on her right to a secret voting balllot, but did not do that. What is shamefull is the gay and liberal adgendas both demand vehamently their rights at the cost of oppressing the rights of others. In this case a relious belief and a voting right. They have NO RESPECT for religous rights, or the right to live your life accordingly. Even if neither of these 2 were the case, it was still the rights of Prejeans parents to raise her with the thoughts of marrying and have children with a man, and not raise her to prepare for a life being a lesbian.

She did nothing wrong in her answer to Parez Hilton, and that is the person who should be on the chopping block right now. Distroying a young girl for an agenda 52% of California just voted against.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Thu May 07, 2009 9:44 am

I agree Greeney, I posted that somewhere in here aswell. Perez Hilton had an agenda. He is trying to make this poor women look like a bigot, when all she did was answer the question as to the way she was brought up.

It's her beliefs, but since it didn't favor that little worm Perez Hiltons agenda he brow beat her to death.

I am also trying to understand why the gays, who can't stand religion need to be married? Isn't that a religous ceremony? It's just their way of shoving their warped view into the face of people who actually believe in religion.They just want religion to go away because it disagrees with everything they stand for.

I always said, if the gays just stopped calling it marriage they would be fine. Civil union is more appropriate for this situation.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 07, 2009 10:41 am

greeney2 wrote:Am I the only one who can see this is no more that the viciousness of the gay or liberal adgenda, digging up the slightest bit of dirt reaql or otherwise, to squash what she believed? it only shows the absolute intorerance the liberials or gays have for rights they dismiss for others, in order to achieve their adgendas.

I agree. It's the same with the blacks, or the asians over here, they want every one to be like them. :roll:

Distroying a young girl

Did she ride him that hard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry, I'm shocking. I have a dirty mind. :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts