The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

US beauty queen could lose title

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 13, 2009 4:16 am

:lol:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 13, 2009 4:52 am

was that a yes to the hug then?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 13, 2009 5:54 am

lol

It seemed Parez Hilton has no problem lumping all non gays in one catagorey, why can't we? :roll:

Because, then you can't very well note the negatives associated with that individual while you do the very same thing, now can ya? :)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 13, 2009 6:44 am

It sure does seem the way the world works these days. Hell we have the Usurper in chief still blaming evrything on the past administration, all the while it is 100 % his now, he owns it all.

Perez is just a scumbag little whiney bitch, that didn't get his way for the gay people.

I just find it funny how he wants to lump all religion into the group of nontolerance. When in fact most religious people have no problem with them being together, it's just marriage of the same sex they have a problem with.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Wed May 13, 2009 9:12 am

We have herd just about every opinion on this from the more important "starving kids of the world", "the war", to "who cares anyway", when she kept the title. I'd like the answer to why someone thinks she is ugly inside too? from what??? Her religious beliefs are attacked which is supose to be wrong believing in marriage between a man and woman? (which said noting bad whatsoever about gays). Nobody seems to think private voting ballots are an issue basically asking her to tell how she voted in California.

Bloodstone and I, seem to be the only ones that wonder why Perez Hilton is not seen as a, lowlife uncarring piece of crap, who has no compassion for what he has put this girl through. As far as I'm concerned Hilton is the poster boy for one side of the gay lifestyle nobody wants to address. The fact they do hurt anyone and anybody, including their own families, in order to live their own selfish existance. Anyone claiming the gay lifestyle does not hurt anyone is lying. Right off the bat, it hurts parents, grandparents and siblings who are forced to accept them vs loosing them if they try interfering. they hurt their loved ones who will not sleep everynight praying they do not end up another AIDS statistic. The gay lifesytle is not harmless, both in terms of still remaining the #1 risk for HIV and AIDS, male to male sex. The gay lifestyle has also been proven in studies to have a multitude of mental health issues including suicides 5 times higher. Those studies also proved the suicide rate was NOT the result of religions or social persecution, but from failed relationships. The gay lifestyle is anything but harmless to surrounding family, or themselves.

Miss California never said a thing about what I just said, she mearly stated she thought marriage should be between a man and woman. Now she is a hypocrite for a few racy picutres? Turn about is fair play, so lets see just how glamorous Perez Hiltons history may be. I shutter to think about being a fly on the wall(or camera), how many times he has searched for Mr. Wonderful over and over and over, and still emptyhanded. (poor choice of words). The world of one night stands that would make any parent sick to thier stomack, but its a harmless lifestyle that doesn;t hurt anyone.

I think the hypocrites here, are the ones who put a blind eye on the side of gay lifestyle that is replusive and very risky, affecting all of us now. In contrast than chastize this girl for a picture that was tamer than a Victoria Secrets TV commercial, and having an opinion based on upbringing and a religous belief.

Talk about mixed up priorieties!
greeney2

Postby pandasex » Wed May 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Oh My GOD!!!

wow, so now i know why your so far up this girl's ass.........

Dude, without hate without feelings. Get over it.

Let me say something that will make u feel less about gays here....are u ready ???

Im Bisexual.
If you feel that way about gay people im sure u cant stand someone who likes both genders. I have the right to marry and I have a child does my sexual orientation take anything away from what i do everyday to make people in my life comfortable and happy? How about my friends and my job (crap one right now but still) does that effect anything??

NO
and someday I will tell my child (when he is old enough) that Mommy is bisexual and there are people out there that are gay and straight. Sometimes they have what is called fetishes. Sex does NOT define who you are or what you will do in your life.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Bloodstone and I, seem to be the only ones that wonder why Perez Hilton is not seen as a, lowlife uncarring piece of crap, who has no compassion for what he has put this girl through

Kind of a big assumption don't ya think?

I never recall saying that I thought Perez was within his right? In fact I seem to recall, quite to the contrary, myself saying something alone the lines of 'The question had no place in a beauty contest'.

Anyway G2, I... Will be back in a bit to answer your other post, the bigger one..
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Jaack » Wed May 13, 2009 5:55 pm

BloodStone wrote:Who cares if she has topless photos?

My god she isn't running for office. We have a clown running the country who has more skeletons in his closet than this girl does. :roll:

BloodStone...

Plus the media and the fags care more about what Carrie thinks than dear reader and Hilldo Clintoris. Now that is funny.

Just look at how un anything these people are. They champion depravity then use some photos to claim she's deprived thus unworthy of her title.

Then that Mainstream [codeword for leftist] Media goes and reports this story as some ground breaking event is more horrendous than them not reporting the facts. FACT we just have a bunch of fags and fag hags on the rag.
What?
Jaack

Postby greeney2 » Wed May 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Since you are asking for an answer Panasex I'll give you one, but you will not like it.

As much as I think homosexuality is wrong, and it is proven to be the top risk groups to contract HIV/AIDs, or spread it still today. I have far more respect for the devout gay who openly will ONLY have same sex relations than a bisexual.

The reason is simple math. Engaging in male to male contact ONLY, can not spread it back to hetrosexual groups. Engaging in female to female contact ONLY, can not spread it back to hetrosexual groups. Female to female contact is not one of the top 5 risk groups by the way, however bisexual sex is.

From the US Center of Disease Control, the #1 risk group is male to male sex, 2nd IV drug users sharing, 3rd the combination of both, 4th hi risk hetrosexual sex(defined as anyone having sex with any of the above 3, or their chain of contacts). That is obviously placing bisexual sex into the top 4th risk group to spread HIV/AIDS. I'm not making this up, the Center of Disease Control keeps the actual statistics, nationally and by state. The 5th group I need to look up again I forgot what that one was, may have been prostitution.

My real opinion is if someone insists on being gay, go find a lifelong monogamous partner and live happily ever after until death do you part. Short of total abstinance, the only way to avoid gay sex being the #1 risk carryier, is total monogamy forever.

Bisexual contacts, is one reason gay transfered deseases crossed from one gender to the other. Otherwise, all male to male transfers would be limited to other males only, and the same for female(which is not a top 5 risk group with the CDC). Bisexuality is considered just below male to male sex and IV drug use, in terms of the risks of this disease. It is the main part of hi-risk hetrosexual contact.

Declaring yourself as bisexual is not something to brag about its something to take a good sober look at. I doubt if you have really considered the actual statistic about what the CDC defines as Hi-risk hetrosexual sex and behavior. You may feel socially secure, but medically speaking you are playing with a deadly reality. You are in real denial because you are among the highest risks groups to end up HIV positive, 4th highest to be exact. At least look this up and educate yourself, especially if you plan to pass that philosophy on to your child.

There is one more sad truth, to studies I have posted about Homosexual behavior. Even in the face of being the highest risk group, they advocate safe sex practices, but the facts are showing, a vast majoriety are not using protection. They are ignoring the warnings and convincing themselves they are not at risk, and not using protection. They are lying to others they are not HIV positive, having sex anyway. I'm not making this stuff up, I've posted on the last board CDC statistics and results of these extensive studies. The reality is, many people in denial the risk they are in, and denial about the precautions they are not taking.
greeney2

Postby pandasex » Wed May 13, 2009 7:09 pm

I am completely versed in STD stats....(never hurt sto educate though :) )

I have NEVER had not one STD i have had multiple HIV tests. I am a shinning example how you can be sexual and bisexual and STILL be responsible. That is why i wrote that not to "brag". Most people gay and straight hate bisexuals. But just like you cant help who you are attracted to neither can I. In my perspective (and no one else) I feel more evolved looking at the individual and attraction rather than just gender. I am attracted to whats going on upstairs and their views and personality.
I believe in the freedom to enjoy sex not make it something it isnt. I can be in love to have it or I can just feel mad passion for another human being. When I talk to my son about sex I am covering all bases and then he can go from there. He is aware of gays and straights and how babies need sperm and an egg. He is also aware of doctors aiding in the process sometimes to help ppl get a baby. I have s step son whom i have talked many times to about the safety involved and what can happen. I have no problems with sex sex acts or talking about consequences.
IF your looking to attack something attack parents who did not educate their children (gay, straight or bi) about sex in the first place.

I knew you would feel worse about bisexuals...but we are here and living among you.
btw just for facts sake I have been bisexual since i was a child. I always knew.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts