The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

US beauty queen could lose title

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Tue May 12, 2009 1:48 pm

I thoughts exactly.

That's what I mean when I say that everyone in America (Read, most people in the developed world) are otherwise occupied.

And the new swine flu scare is more evidence that the powers that be are seeing how much they can f*** with you without any consequence. You already don't give a flying sh** about what you're governments do in the rest of the world, and now you don't even care about what you're lied to about pertaining to homeland USA.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby pandasex » Tue May 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Exactly since when is the board apart of People Magazine or Entertainment Tonight???

the government doesnt need to lie anymore because people are to distracted to care or question let alone fight them.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Nesaie » Tue May 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Last time I was in LA the "big news" was octa-mom, from California. This time it's the mixed up barbie from California, who is such a christian that she took off her clothes for strangers. I guess she'll be forgiven for that. ;)

The whole story is just too funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 13, 2009 1:20 am

pandasex wrote:who cares btw im sick of everyone pissing themselves over some chick who would never speak to anyone on this board. Kids are being burned by white phosphorus in Afghanistan fucking cry for them.

I agree with you. Kids are starving all over the world and yet this sh*t is in the news. Why? :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Wed May 13, 2009 2:15 am

pandasex wrote:
mouseshadow wrote:Her Faked beauty is only skin deep
but her ugliness goes to the bone.........

:!:

Good one :)

Ha haaa! :D Women getting their claws out. :roll:
mael

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 13, 2009 2:20 am

I know. Hot isn't it. ;) :)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 13, 2009 3:46 am

Why is she ugly inside?

Just becuase she has an opinion about gay marriage that you don't agree with? She was brought up to believe gay marriage is wrong, so does the majority of California. Sucks to be in the majority now huh?

It seemed Parez Hilton has no problem lumping all non gays in one catagorey, why can't we? :roll:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 13, 2009 3:54 am

Because they are all money grabbing whores :roll: . I personally hate these things; they all stand there looking pretty (some can’t even do that :lol: ) and they all give the same answer, witch is why I feel a bit sorry for this girl, she gave a real answer for once and then she get dragged through the mud.

She should have been patted on the back for giving an answer like that, not dragged through sh*t.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 13, 2009 4:01 am

You got it Lash !

That's what I'm saying she was honest and didn't try to offend anyone, yet they sytill need to try and dig up dirt to ruin her.Disgusting!

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 13, 2009 4:10 am

It is my friend. Sad little people with nothing better to do. :roll:

I feel a internet hug coming along though. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts