The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Madeleine McCann..What would she may look like now !

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby chiselray » Mon May 04, 2009 4:59 am

The parents of missing English toddler Madeleine McCann on Friday unveiled a digitally enhanced picture showing what she might look like today if she is still alive.

Madeleine McCann was 3 when she disappeared in 2007; this photo shows what she may look like at 6.

Madeleine was 3 years old when she disappeared during a family vacation in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on May 4, 2007. Portuguese police closed the case last July without a resolution.

The picture, which her parents revealed in an interview on the "Oprah Winfrey Show" airing Monday, is a school-style photo showing Madeleine at 6 years old, with a pink headband and shoulder-length hair.

An expert at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children created the image using photographs of Madeleine's parents, a spokesman for the center told Guardian.co.uk.

Kate and Gerry McCann also discussed how they're coping with the disappearance of their daughter.

"Child abduction, I think, could destroy any family. There's no doubt about it," Gerry McCann told Winfrey. Watch why the McCann's are waiting for Madeleine »

"But we've been supported tremendously well and I think that's helped us stay strong and stay together. Obviously, we're really united in our goal and our love of Madeleine and Sean and Amelie."

Kate McCann said she keeps Madeleine's room ready for her and admitted to visiting it twice daily, "just [to] say hello... just [to] tell her we're still going ... to do everything we can to find her."

Madeleine vanished from the family's holiday villa at the Portuguese beach resort while her parents dined in a nearby restaurant. The couple have campaigned publicly for information about their daughter's whereabouts since her disappearance.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/01/madeleine.mccann.picture/index.html
chiselray

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 04, 2009 10:09 am

I think its far more likly that the little girl hasn't aged a day since she disappeared.
greeney2

Postby _Billy_ » Mon May 04, 2009 10:15 pm

I think her parents know what happened to her.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby chiselray » Mon May 04, 2009 11:14 pm

you said the same thing about jonBenet Ramsey's parents billy...
Surely you are joking,but what do you think the reason was behind the kidnap..?

greeny may be right...he may be right ,and the truth may stay buried,but one thing is certain..
Someone out there knows everything..no matter what the reward for info on her disappearance is ,somethings cannot be bought for money..
chiselray

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 04, 2009 11:55 pm

The Ramseys acted like guilty people, they bought their own rath on themselves, with their boloney with their lawyers. I;m still not convinced they are both innocent. The McCann's are either stupid leaving their kids alone to goto dinner, or they screwed up with sleeping pills and dumped the body. Either way, they are doctors and know better, or think they are smart enough doctors to not need a baby sitter by giving a sleeping pill to the kids.
greeney2

Postby chiselray » Tue May 05, 2009 12:15 am

is that your true opinion ? or are you just playing with some kind of fruitless accusation to get a bite? funny anyway :lol:
If you actually believe that your opinion on the matter to me is so far afield in my opinon youd believe anything...but each their own..
They never acted guilty IMO..There was a time when parent were never seen by police as sinister ,that was until recently,what i see is police who had no leads at the time tried to name
the parents here guilty of suspiscion and were the main people of interest..police,while their incompetence was bold they were in a state of chasing their tails..sleepy cops hey ?
That community had never delt with such an event ever.The only finger they pointed was the one which had no education on these crimes ..They had nothing,so of course they hammered the only people they could Find :lol: what fools..
chiselray

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 05, 2009 2:14 am

_Billy_ wrote:I think her parents know what happened to her.

agree with you there Bill.

I don't understand why there is all this BS around this kid. She's not the only one. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 05, 2009 2:38 am

I also believe her parents either are behind all of this or has a part in it.

I think its far more likly that the little girl hasn't aged a day since she disappeared.

What do you suggest is the cause if she has not aged anything?
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 05, 2009 2:51 am

dead. ;)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 05, 2009 2:52 am

It´s more likely she is held in a basement... :lol: :mrgreen:

Or even worse...what if her parents ate her?
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts