The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Madeleine McCann..What would she may look like now !

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 06, 2009 11:33 am

It happened a few days before he left.

anyway i'd like to know what game i'm playing? :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 06, 2009 11:35 am

Dark, I know about anxiety, it is a hell of a thing to live with, I know.

I really wish you the best of luck in coping with it, I know it's MUCH easier said then done, when your mind makes up artificial feelings. (Such as hearing someone who isn't there) if you've got it bad.

I have a friend who has to deal with hardcore anxiety, and it sucks.

Imagine that plus the sickness IBS which I developed at avery young age because of the 15 year long bullying when I was little. All that at the same time...

My life was almost screwed.
But, I am not a weakling to give up on this stupid life.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 06, 2009 11:40 am

Keep at 'er man!

I used to get bullied LOADS in school when I was younger. Then I started training and working out. Now I don't get picked on at all. :)

Cuz if anyone wants to talk sh*t, I'll just skip the talking phase and F*** him and his buddies up before they know wtf happened.

Best thing to do, hit the first one to pipe up really hard in the nose, then hit the the one that's closest to you, take a step back, and continue step 2 until they lose the urge to be ***holes.

Usually step one and two the first time are plenty though.

HOWEVER! This typically only works if you're serious about training and can strike faster and harder, and with more coordination then the average idiot.

Not to brag, but my 150lb punching bag is nothing compared to one of my strikes, I can make it dance like it weights 20lbs. One round house and she flies. Rib breaking power. ;)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 06, 2009 11:53 am

It doesn´t matter, if your enemies are from countries like Kosovo or Albania and has like 5 older brothers which probably would kick my ass as soon as I hit one of my enemies...
I`m not lying now, my worst enemy had an older brother who basicly was a nutcase and a military badboy who would surely kill me if I did anything to his brother.

The other one had these 5 older brothers and surely would come to defend his brother.
The third one had 1 older brother and yeah well...that would make it...10 vs me alone...
Where 7 would be stronger than me.
Plus I have high anxiety so how much do you really think I could do?

I couldn´t even take a f****** shower without having panic attacks and fearing the outside world.
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 06, 2009 12:47 pm

Yeah, anxiety definitely complicates matters.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Yeah...stupid crap stuff...
But all you can do is hang in there and kick its ass... :mrgreen:

What if...she that Madeleina got a plasctic surgery on her face... :shock:
Dark-Samus

Postby chiselray » Thu May 07, 2009 3:05 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Stupid parenting is when you don´t know what you are doing as a parent, it doesn´t matter if the outcome is good or bad.

Bad parenting is when you know you are hurting your kids and the people around you.
And I`m sure they know everything.

BS, back so soon? :mrgreen:

Whether or not it's been crammed down my throat, the death or abduction of a 3 year old is not a light subject. It bothers me. I have 3 younger siblings, and you cannot imagine the fury that would follow if one of them was killed or abducted.

I know what you mean, I constantly am worried about both my younger siblings and my parents when they go out.
Specially at nights.
What´s worse is that I had and still have problems with high levels of anxiety in my life...
Although according to my mom...it has been like that almost all my life...

I differ with what bad parenting means to you.People dont always know the difference ,you claim they do..but maybe that is the way you have framed things youve seen before.But that doesnt matter ..
So you think they know everything ? ah ha speak up..
chiselray

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 07, 2009 3:43 am

I absoulely don´t think they know everything.
Although I am very sure they know what they are doing when they are doing things.
Bad parenting = Not giving the child food, supervision, health care etc.

Stupid parenting = Lazy to do anything right or wrong. :lol:
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 07, 2009 4:03 am

'Very ugly' new Madeleine suspect

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8036937.stm

Why has it taken this long? :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Angel1979 » Thu May 07, 2009 6:29 am

Lashmar wrote:
'Very ugly' new Madeleine suspect

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8036937.stm

Why has it taken this long? :roll:

Because the Portugese police didn't know thier arse from thier elbow and decided that a strange man sighted several times at the crime scene didn't warrent investigation. It's probably taken everyone else this long to trawl through the 30k pages of crap they came up with to come up with these eyewitness reports.
Angel1979

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts