The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Rubizhne burns

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby NataG » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:39 am

This is the end. After long lasting shelling and bombing Ukrainian militaries liberated my native town. During last three months I saw so much evil and atrocities I've never seen in my previous life even in TV. I saw the Right Sector raping 83-year old man. I saw people torn into pieces by air bombs. Yesterday I saw execution by a fire squad of all men remained in town for the first time in my life and I fear not the last one. I was deprived almost all my neighbors. And now National Guard punishers are burning our regional hospital, which is my workplace. Seemingly all bed patients had that coming. And there are also Ukrainian wounded soldiers among them. Half of Rubizhne is hearing those horrible cries for help up till now but no one is let to help them. I saw a lot of movies and read books about horrors of WW II. Now I feel as if I were one of those heroines.
But even this doesn't much matter. And this time there are no winners because the chemical factories are also burning. Cannot really imagine what a great toxic level is in the town now. And dozens of years would be needed to return ecologic balance into the future ghost town once been Rubizhne.
Our sweaty president, bad cess to him, just eliminated not only important pharmaceutical and chemical center of Ukraine but made it unfit for living without splash suit. And we shortly might envy to those burningt in the hospital right now.
NataG

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts