The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Happy July 4th

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby gudskepteacal » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:34 pm

Happy Independence Day everybody.

It's a radical and unpopular sentiment in some quarters, but I love this country and I'm very grateful and humbled to be living in what is still the greatest country on earth. It's been said that America is the last best hope for freedom, liberty and justice in the world and, when it's gone, it is gone. That may not mean anything to much of the populace these days, but, imo, aside from one's faith, those ideals are the most precious things anywhere that anybody could ever hope to posses. I just hope that people would take a minute to reflect on what exactly it would mean if indeed somehow it came to pass that America ceased to exist in this world. Do you think the people who constantly badmouth and degrade this country would miss it then?

Enjoy your weekend everybody.

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby frrostedman » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:50 am

American Exceptionalism is becoming less and less popular. The Liberals have finally proliferated their anti-American beliefs through the media and our school systems, to the point where our culture is now saturated. If I were to guess I would say that today there are more people who hate what America traditionally stood for, than people who support it.

Constitutionalists like myself are literally dying out. It's mind-blowing to understand that our pRESIDENT spent 10 years as a professor teaching Constitutional Law, yet he clearly loathes and disrespects the Constitution.

I am truly saddened that in this day and age, a President who is openly hostile to the Constitution can't be successfully impeached.
Last edited by frrostedman on Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:59 am

Note: Sgt. Tahmooressi, a true American hero who did 2 tours in Afghanistan, is rotting in a Mexican prison under false charges. He has been physically abused and treated like an enemy combatant. Meanwhile the White House won't even respond to pleas from over 100,000 petitioners begging for his release.

I thought the President was obligated to address a whitehouse.gov petition when signed by over 100,000 people. Nope. Not this administration. Obama has turned a blind eye and a cold shoulder to the whole thing.

Our pRESIDENT is an utter and complete disgrace. Worst president since WWII if not ever in our history.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby gudskepteacal » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Yes; it seems that, with a few phone calls and some behind the scenes diplomacy, he could have been home months ago. Meanwhile, the silence from this administration is deafening.

With each passing day, the enemies of this country (both those revealed to the people and the ones who are not) appear to grow more emboldened. As my brother once reminded me however, the simple genius of the American way of life, as envisioned by the founders, has withstood many fools and provocateurs throughout it's history. All have failed because they miscalculate the strength of our system and the resiliency of our people. To those aforementioned enemies, I love you all AND may the force be against you all.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts