The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Deserter?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby bionic » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:36 am

First saw this on FB a couple days ago. what are ya'll thoughts on this?
I am wondering why these stories did not come out earlier.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/01/us/bergda ... r-or-hero/
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:34 am

If he has not already done it, this is the next FOIA request on John's list. :o

Others in his unit present on the days he disappeared paint a picture that he deserted. UCMJ defined AWOL and Desertion as up to 30 days you are Absent with out leave. After 30 you are declared a deserter, but I am not sure how that standard is when you are in a combat zone. Did he just get stupid one night and wonder off for a day and end up captured while being AWOL, or did he desert deliberately and collaborate with the enemy. His Father also had posted some controversial comments on twitter that have been taken down, something to the effect of Gitmo detainees and the US killing Afgan babies. He and the son had exchanged emails a that were controversial.

Last but not least, 6 people have died in efforts to find this guy after he disappeared. I would not want to be in his shoes, and hopefully Obama is not fool enough to try making anykind of hero out of him. But Obama already has made a photo opp out of this, diverting the attention away from another failure of the VA system. Seems to be a common tactic of Obama's.
greeney2

Postby bionic » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:14 am

this story is not going away any day soon..as youalready know..I lean left..yet..
five were set free for this one guy..that is seeming to be a deserer..it disturbs me
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:29 pm

More insulting is the fact that his father can stand in the rose garden of the White House and praise Allah, while vowing America will be punished. I hope John does get hold to this guy's file because there are reports that the FBI and Pentagon, as well as other intelligence agencies, confirmed this guy was a traitor and called off the search. I don't like this "deal" at all.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:55 am

Over this last few days this event has just exploded right in Obamas face, and far bigger than Benghazi. This time there is not doubting President Obama broke the law on several fields, both as his duty as President, and abuse of his power as the Commander in Chief. Starting with the bypassing of Congress and special teams within, he acted and negotiated with terrorists by passing the Congress. This is a breach of his Duty as President. His duty as Commander in Chief, was breached not only negotiating with Taliban but the other terrorist group who captured Bergdahl, trading the 5 worse "generals" of the Taliban for a deserter. Taliban got 5 major heads back, what did he give that other captive group, and who and how did they negotiate--BYPASSING THE CONGRESS.

This is only going to get worse as the truth of Bergdahls motives and actions will come out. Already 5 men who were as close as they could have been, sharing the same barracks, face to face with him daily, have come forward. You going to believe them or a scumbag like Susan Rice, who stated he served with "Honor and distinction". Again Susan Rice at the forefront of absolute lies about this situation, just like Benghazi.

Already a smear campaign against Republicans, and most importantly against his 5 fellow soldiers is going on.
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts