The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

America Should Intervene in UKRAINE - RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby esecallum » Thu May 22, 2014 10:27 am

frrostedman wrote:
esecallum wrote:But we could send action volunteers easily.Many people would love kick russian butt and we should send them so they have an outlet for their aggressive tendencies.the bullets they waste on target practice would be used in promoting American interests.

remember the russians have been waging a proxy war against America for decades.

we need to stand up and be proud and strong and not flinch.

remember putin is evil.he is a secret police man.he has blood on his hands.he tortured thoysands.look at his genocide in chechchyna.millions killed by him and his cronies.

Although it would never fly, I relish the idea of emptying our prisons into the Ukraine. Their only training would be in the form of intense brainwashing. A 2-week course that once finished, has them conditioned to KILL anything red, that moves. Pay the prisoners in crystal meth, per Russian scalp.

Get 'er done! I'll sign the petition!

hey Frosted.That is an awesome idea.

i hear we have 2 million criminals cooped up.why the hell are we not sending over to do the wars?

they are just sitting and doing nothing else eating all the free food and watching tv all day.

i had this idea myself when i was in bed but i forgot about it.

thanks for reminding me.

i stand up and salute you Sir. :thumbup:

with all these criminals in prison we should send the whole lot to the middle east,to chechniya,to the ukraine and sort out all the trouble makers who disturb our sleep at nights.

give them 50 dollars. one sniper rifle ,400 bullets each,one kg of food rations and some voluntary prison hookers and parachute them from planes into the ukraine and all the other trouble spots in the middle east like iran,irak,afghaistan,pacistan,sudan,nigeria,egypt,libya
and africa.

we can rid of all the criminal genes and keep our enenies busy for decades.

this will allow us to devote more time on more important things.
esecallum

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 22, 2014 10:54 am

I love the way you ignore a real debate on the issue, and keep talking out your ass. :roll:
greeney2

Postby esecallum » Thu May 22, 2014 4:29 pm

whats a REAL debate? I just agreed with frosted.

why are you always against me? why do you hate me?
every idea and original thought i put for the betterment of America you in a jealous fit of rage try to denigrate it.Why oh why?

that is not nice and not The American Way.

I suggest you repent and may the holy sacrament of Jesus set you straight.
esecallum

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 23, 2014 12:27 am

A real debate would be discussing why the USA should commit any troops, when no European country is stepping up. Like all your other posts over the years they are full of racism and trolling.
greeney2

Postby esecallum » Fri May 23, 2014 4:42 am

greeney2 wrote:A real debate would be discussing why the USA should commit any troops, when no European country is stepping up. Like all your other posts over the years they are full of racism and trolling.

i have already told you that europe are navel gazers and more concerned with domestic issues.

Why America needs to commit is to maintain our position as guardians of freedom and democracy and fulfill a leadership role which maintains our ascendancy over others otherwise it will hijacked by the totalitarian chinese and russians.

your accusation about racism is absurd.

it was me me me who suggested blood electrification to cure malaria which is 99.5% black and asian victim oriented.

i mean hardly any whites die from malaria.

6 million a year blacks and asians die from malaria.

it was me who proposed blood electrification to save them but i think it was you you you who tried to shoot it down and tried to denigrate the idea because of your own issues with them.

of course i criticize blacks but they deserve criticism.

do you think just because they are blacks they can do no wrong and above criticism ?

did you know they can easily feed themselves if they used their brains and simple instead of relying on white handouts.africa huge wealth but it is siphoned into a swiss bank accounts.

they have let their "leaders" steal it all and built a pipeline into swiss bank accounts

did you know are all obsessed with tribalism and cannot along ?

did you know that africa has more guns then people?
esecallum

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 23, 2014 9:01 am

Seems to be a lot of posters shooting you down in your years here. Just look in your own archives and posts, I am not the only one who sees your racist views.

As to this post, you make no sense whatsoever.

Check the archives, in 2009 I was never part of your post Re: Swine Flu and Blood Electrification--, I never wrote a singe word, but a lot of others did and thought you were a racist. Get your facts straight before you start saying "it was you, you, you, who shot me down". It was everybody else, everybody else, everybody else on that thread. :roll: Reviewing it, I happen to agreed with all them who commented against you.

S
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Sat May 24, 2014 12:31 am

esecallum wrote:hey Frosted.That is an awesome idea.

i hear we have 2 million criminals cooped up.why the hell are we not sending over to do the wars?

they are just sitting and doing nothing else eating all the free food and watching tv all day.

i had this idea myself when i was in bed but i forgot about it.

thanks for reminding me.

i stand up and salute you Sir. :thumbup:

with all these criminals in prison we should send the whole lot to the middle east,to chechniya,to the ukraine and sort out all the trouble makers who disturb our sleep at nights.

give them 50 dollars. one sniper rifle ,400 bullets each,one kg of food rations and some voluntary prison hookers and parachute them from planes into the ukraine and all the other trouble spots in the middle east like iran,irak,afghaistan,pacistan,sudan,nigeria,egypt,libya
and africa.

we can rid of all the criminal genes and keep our enenies busy for decades.

this will allow us to devote more time on more important things.

hahahaha... I really think we're on to something here. I don't know where you live but I can think of some really good prisons in the USA to start with. The first prisoners I would send would be the hillbilly meth-heads. Just one look at one of those disfigured monstrosities would have the Russians scattering for somewhere to hide. So use the hillbillies to soften the Russian defenses and put the fear of God in 'em. Then mop 'em up with wave #2... the worst of the worst inner-city prisoners, most of whom are sexually confused. That way, any Russian soldier who survives the attacks of wave #1 and wave #2 will be humiliated, demoralized, and publicly violated by a 6'10," 350 pound guy named BUBBA.

By the time the 2nd wave is over, Putin will be peeing his pants, sucking his thumb, begging for forgiveness.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Restless » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:38 am

2 estcallum: America should intervene Ukraine. Really?

Commonly I just read some interesting discussions without registering in this forum. So I'm a new one as a user here. But it seems that you are a bot or a provocator. That is the name for those users who write such posts in the forums throwing unfounded accusations against some people not able to answer and appealing to invade other countries or to kill citizens when no one ever has a vague idea what's going on there in reality. For I don't trust mass media of ANY side in Ukrainian conflict. All of them are too politically BSed now. imao no mass media has enough information to assert without any qualification who's good guy and who's bad guy in Ukraine.

However are you sure that America should cross out all agreements with Russians and start the war against them? I fear to imagine those enormous holes in the U.S. budget appear when NASA would start making our own rocket engines. Not mentioning Fuel and Power Sector, and metal fabrication, and chemical production and other supplies. I doubt that even sanctions against Russia won't plunge USA into crisis.

And would your volunteer holy war against Russia cover all those expenses? Be prepared to become a scape goat even in America if not... if you return back.
Restless

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:09 am

Welcome to the blackvault Restless, you have him pegged right as you can see how he acted in this exchange. Glad you are starting to get in and post. :D
greeney2

Postby Virius » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:33 am

Virius

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts