The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Beware of Cable Company Digital TV Scam

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Sat May 02, 2009 11:03 am

i agree Tairaa, however.....

it is good if you like to watch & bet on sport in your own home ....... horse / car races & football.
rath

Postby _Billy_ » Sat May 02, 2009 1:41 pm

I gave up watching tv for making love.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Rob72 » Sat May 02, 2009 3:16 pm

rath wrote:
Rob72 wrote:I just emailed a few of those consumer affairs reporters at the local news stations about this.

I'm getting the converter box, for now, I can't watch anything, they took away all my favs, but I also plan to get one of the cheap $30 DTV conversion boxes to see if it works, because if it doesn't then it proves they are scamming people. I'm sick of this company.

Rob72 wrote:I just emailed a few of those consumer affairs reporters at the local news stations about this.

I'm getting the converter box, for now, I can't watch anything, they took away all my favs, but I also plan to get one of the cheap $30 DTV conversion boxes to see if it works, because if it doesn't then it proves they are scamming people. I'm sick of this company.

what tuner does your t.v have HD or SD tuner

HDTV high definition & SDTV standard definition.

Both will receive the digital signal yes, but a SD tuner will only receive basic programing.

however both are better than the old analog platform.

back in 2000-2001 when Australia got HDTV & Digital TV many people only had a SDTV tuner.

why spend $300 on a HD TUNER/SET TOP BOX when a Digital SDTV TUNER cast $30 an you got the same shows as those people with a Digital HDTV.

8 YEARS LATER ......

The people with the Digital SDTV TUNER Still get the same channels.

WHILE the people who have got the Digital HD TUNER/SET TOP BOX have more choice, like......

Multi channeling

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2008/10/sport-to-roar-on-ten-multi-channel.html

internet options like,

web browsing ...... internet gaming options ...... & internet gambling content.

It's an HDTV.
Rob72

Postby Lashmar » Sun May 03, 2009 2:39 am

Should do for the sport.

http://myp2p.eu/

I got rid of sky. £50 a month to watch sport a handful of channels. No thank you.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Sun May 03, 2009 5:51 am

Lashmar wrote:Should do for the sport.

http://myp2p.eu/

I got rid of sky. £50 a month to watch sport a handful of channels. No thank you.

Throw the bastard away and discover a life.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Sun May 03, 2009 5:53 am

what? :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Sun May 03, 2009 1:48 pm

You threw it away, did you? Well done.

I just mean that one will find something a lot better than TV .

But as far as I know there is only one other family out of the 80,000 or so people here on the island who do without TV.

Some small silands way south of Tokyo didn't have TV until a few years back when they rigged-up some special aerial. The place went from a pretty comfortable place with people up and about, to a place where everyone seems to stay indoors with their doors closed. - The shops and bars and restaurants noticed the negative changes more than others.

The chief reason we are getting herded into a serf-like existence is the PROGRAMMING on their TV networs (owned or controlled entirely by a handfull of corporations run by Jews (actually)).
mael

Postby mael » Sun May 03, 2009 1:51 pm

_Billy_ wrote:I gave up watching tv for making love.

That was one of the effects I noticed as well. There's time to do things properly without worrying about the TV schedule.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Mon May 04, 2009 2:17 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 04, 2009 10:22 am

Our family hasn't had a Talmudvision in the house for ten years or so now. My kids have never missed it and neither have I or my wife.

I highly recommend others get a life by binning that brainwashing tool.

I think I actually agree with you this time. Only problem is actually doing it, or at least challenging yourself to disconnect it and vow to not plug it in for a 30 day trial. Listen to music or read instead, or do like Billy claims he did.

My dream job for decades was to be hired, both my Wife and I, at the Kings Canyon/Sequoia National Park lodge in Cedar Grove. The have a small store for campers, a snack bar burgers and things/breakfast, and the lodge only has about 20 rooms. You get hired for minimum wage, and the give you a mobile home to live in for the season. I'll never forget the ranger on horseback telling me they don;t even get newspapers, let alone television. He had no idea what was happening in the world, and only got up everyday to the mountians and the wilderness. You are in the mountians totally out of contact from the outside world. I'm sure by now they have cable TV in the lodge, but hopefully they never did that.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts