The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Japan mission to hunt 60 minke whales

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby rath » Fri May 01, 2009 7:33 am

deleted
Last edited by rath on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
rath

Postby mael » Tue May 05, 2009 7:05 am

And if your nutty 'activists' try to interfere then this time the Japanese will take the gloves off.

I am sure you and the nuts you support are well aware of this.
mael

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue May 05, 2009 12:51 pm

A loophole is a loophole.

Besides, the Minke isn't an endangered species, so if they end up spearing 10 of them... oh well.

mael wrote:And if your nutty 'activists' try to interfere then this time the Japanese will take the gloves off.

What, they're going to yell obscenities at them? Refuse to look in their direction?

I hope it's more along the lines of gutting one of the whales and tossing the inards onto their boat. Atleast then I'd get to have a nice dream of some wacky animal rights activist being scarred for the rest of their life.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Tue May 05, 2009 10:19 pm

:lol:

You could use the water cannon to fire said inards I suppose, couldn't you?

That'd be a pretty screwy situation. I'm all for sustainable whaling. If someone shows me significant data suggesting 60 minke whales per season is unsustainable then I'll disagree with them. Not that it matters, since you and I have exactly zero say in any of this..

But if it is sustainable I say who are we to dictate to them which animals shall be killed? That's humanities problem. Everyone thinks they know how everyone else should live, but they can't figure it out for themselves.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby mael » Wed May 06, 2009 3:48 am

Wing-Zero wrote:What, they're going to yell obscenities at them? Refuse to look in their direction?

I hope it's more along the lines of gutting one of the whales and tossing the inards onto their boat. Atleast then I'd get to have a nice dream of some wacky animal rights activist being scarred for the rest of their life.

Last time they got pissed-off and boxed the nutters in between several 'research' ships and let rip with water cannons.

They also used sound as a means to disorient and otherwise make things uncomfortable for aforementioned nutters.

So ... put a few more volts in the water-cannon compressor and crank up the watts on the sound-weapons and things will be worth watching.

Well ... Yelling obcenities isn't really Japanese, though sometimes they'll shout. They tried looking in the opposite direction before and that didn't work.
Last edited by mael on Wed May 06, 2009 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
mael

Postby mael » Wed May 06, 2009 3:51 am

Tairaa wrote: Everyone thinks they know how everyone else should live, but they can't figure it out for themselves.

Yes absolutely. I can easily solve the world's problems, but as to my own ... well, that's a bit more difficult.
mael

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 06, 2009 10:22 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed May 06, 2009 2:39 pm

mael wrote:They tried looking in the opposite direction before and that didn't work.

It never does.

It'll just make the other person want to try harder for an ass whooping.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby rath » Wed May 06, 2009 10:54 pm

mael wrote:And if your nutty 'activists' try to interfere then this time the Japanese will take the gloves off.

I am sure you and the nuts you support are well aware of this.

What like last year ....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Japan cryed like a baby because Australia / New Zealand Blocked their attempts to re-fuel in the south pacific.

Japan comes down here to fish coz they have no fish stocks in their own waters.

rath

Postby mael » Wed May 06, 2009 11:47 pm

What like last year ....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

* They'll be less reticent to use the water cannons and other means than last time. Thus the nutters you support would not dare to use the same tactics they did. (But I hope they try).

Japan cryed like a baby because Australia / New Zealand Blocked their attempts to re-fuel in the south pacific.

* If you like to think so. In fact they made a legitimate complaint.

Japan comes down here to fish coz they have no fish stocks in their own waters.

* You know that for a fact, do you?

Sober up.
mael

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts