The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

You Are Being Watched

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Alalu » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Is it just me or is it a bit strange that I was recently looking at an installation on Google Earth and then yesterday I was contacted by that very installation? Yes they are watching everything you do on the internet. They really are. I think people know that and it may be why fewer people today post on forums.

The installation in question is not easy to find. You have to know what you're looking for. How did they know I was looking at them? I don't think it's a coincidence. This organization doesn't contact just anybody. It's a very well known and highly respected institution. And it only exists in one location in the middle of nowhere. Be informed.
Alalu

Postby blackvault » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:53 am

I am guessing you won't name the organization or why they contacted you?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby thunder » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:32 pm

watching me would bore the crap out of anyone lol.
thunder

Postby Alalu » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:50 pm

Given this installation's history and fame it would probably be best for me not to say. They contacted me for employment. I always wondered how they find employees. I guess they do the same thing as everyone else. But I'll bet they only hire very senior people, mostly PhD's. I will tell you that it is associated with government and it is a research facility. ;)

You may think you are boring but that will not stop them from tracking you.
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Thunder, a human would only get involved once you trip an alarm. Computers and software never get bored. Search for the right thing or visit a specific site and you activate escalating monitors. I have long believed that the BV is on the list of sites the NSA watches. Things I have discussed here have made their way into the news more than once. Coincidence? Maybe. If your job is to stop terrorists like the Boston Bombers then it makes sense to watch anyone looking for bomb making info on the net.
Alalu

Postby blackvault » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:58 am

So let me ask you this, don't you think if they offered you a job, and they were 'watching' you - they were seeing that you were posting on an open forum about their "employment offer"? Isn't that a bad thing?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:32 pm

I am the one who watches.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Alalu » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:55 pm

John,

I don't think they are watching at that level. They probably don't put A and B together. I think it's based on alarms. You do something that warrants a look-see and you get further scrutiny. I haven't spoken directly about this organization so they probably don't care what I post here unless it indicates I might be a problem employee. They aren't trying to hide, just staying under the radar. But I'll bet they don't want their employees known to the public given the technologies they are famous for. Foreign countries might target them.

I don't know what these guys work on these days since the original reason they were created no longer has any growth potential with environmentalists targeting their technology. My guess is that they are working on space technologies. You can't hurt the environment in space.

Companies nowadays are asking for employees' Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Alalu

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Alalu wrote:Companies nowadays are asking for employees' Facebook and Twitter accounts.

That could be a very interesting topic to discuss.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:59 am

Alalu wrote:Companies nowadays are asking for employees' Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Which is silly, because a properly run computer network at any job, can simply install a block on all sites like Twitter, Facebook etc. That way, no one can access those sites from a work computer.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts