The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Gold Rush Alaska show

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby earthman » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:56 pm

Hey all. As some might remember I am a gold Prospector also. Recently at one of our gold forums, an application was posted for a new miner for the Gold Rush Alaska tv show. Well, I filled it out, sent in a few photos and a video we have on youtube using our highbanker/dredge. I think Greeney has seen it from a post way back. Well, they got back to me in 24 hours and wanted an interview. They really liked me and I should know with in a week or so if I'm going to be on the show. Wow, how cool is that. I'm pretty exited about it. I have been getting support from all the miners from the gold forums. I'll let everyone know if I do get on then folks can see Ole' earthman Dave on TV. lol.

earthman
earthman

Postby greeney2 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:45 am

Let us know how it all unfolds. Love watching some of those kinds of shows. Is it something like the Ice Truckers, logging, or Deadliest Catch format shows? What network is it going to be for, if you know? These are exactly the kinds of things our administrator does, producing episodes for these kinds of series. Hope we get to see on the show.
greeney2

Postby earthman » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:39 pm

It Discovery channel's number one show for years now. On Friday night at 8 I think. Gold Rush. Watch Friday.

earthman
earthman

Postby thunder » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:20 pm

BEST of luck hope you make it AND get rich to :)
thunder

Postby blackvault » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:25 pm

Congratulations!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby earthman » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Well, didn't make the cut I guess. Not worried. I have my own claim for this summer out here in Colorado. Old abandoned mine from the late 1800's. Me and a friend are partnering on the claim. I'll make more money this way anyway.

earthman
earthman

Postby thunder » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:39 pm

BEST of luck with it earthman. hard rock is a rough job
thunder

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts