The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Superbowl Post Game 9/11 Conspiracy Theorist

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby blackvault » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:52 am

capricorn wrote:I've never filed an FOIA request before so I don't know what is involved. I do know it is a lot of work as one must be persistent to get answers.

But John, how reliable have you found FOIA requests to be when attempting to get answers. If there was any paper trail leading to evidence of a false flag attack on 9/11, don't you think the trail would have been "scrubbed" clean? That or you would be flat out denied in the interest of "National Security"
Case and point: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2014/02/11/2 ... ewall.html

I'm sure an FOIA request may help to a certain degree. But do you think Snowden would have uncovered the revelations he did with an FOIA request?

That's an excellent point! I appreciate your question, and it's one that has a very difficult answer.

Does the FOIA work? Yes. Do you get results? Well, with more than 1 million pages under my belt, I would hope at least a few are interesting and of value :) But, the big question remains is the juicy stuff even hit while a FOIA request is being processed.

By law, it should be! Doesn't mean it will happen, but it's supposed to. But the FOIA has yielded some amazing, and very damning evidence against our government. I've received thousands of pages of UFO material that should exist. What does this prove? The UFO cover-up is one of the biggest that exists. I've received the entire collection of Mind Control documents released by the CIA. They TRIED to scrub this material - but failed. The FOIA brought out the material that remained. The FOIA brought out extensive files on celebrities, sports stars, politicians, etc. that were being watched by the FBI.

So, does it work? Yes.

Would Snowden have found out what he did if he filed a FOIA? Unfortunately, there is no way to tell and that's pure speculation. My guess? It would have been denied under the FOIA based on multiple FOIA exemptions, namely (b)(1) [National Security Information].

Personally? And this is one for another thread, I personally feel Snowden is a plant, and his "leaks" were orchestrated by the NSA itself. That's just my crazy conspiracy theory though :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby capricorn » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:17 am

It just seems to me that if one wants real answers then one must take steps that are unconventional.

I don't think via a FOIA request that we will ever get the answer to, for example, if the government has captured an extraterrestrial space craft. Perhaps we can hope that they mistakenly "slip up" with one of their responses to an FOIA request and provide information that would undoubtedly prove it. However, 1) I don't think that would ever happen. I'd bet they take necessary measures to ensure security of this information and 2) even if they did they would deploy their damage control/disinformation mechanism to remedy the situation.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby blackvault » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:32 am

Well, no, you probably wouldn't get a document that admits aliens are real and they captured a spacecraft. But, the lack of pieces to the puzzle tell a story also. The FOIA is NOT perfect... far from it actually. And depending on the government agency, the way they handle and process FOIA requests differ widely.

But, in my opinion, that can't stop us from trying. As I said in a previous post above on this thread, there have been remarkable discoveries and releases under the FOIA, and that in itself is a triumph for truth.

So, even though we don't get everything we want (let's not forget, we are 'assuming' records like they captured an alien space even exist) we can still push forward.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Alalu » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:58 pm

That 9/11 was a conspiracy is not in doubt. That the US gov had anything to do with it is absolutely in doubt. I have not seen any evidence that leads me to believe the gov had anything to do with 9/11.

However, what I do see is the following. Prior to 9/11 for several months there was a person warning us, the US, that an attack was coming. It was a long running thread on alt.prophecies.nostradamus. This conversation was relayed to the FBI on 9/12. Within 24 hours every NG server in the US had it removed. But this is not the weird part.

The person responsible for this thread, and its extreme vitrioloic rant against the US, posted under the handle, Xinoehpoel. Nothing odd? Lets take a closer look. This handle is actually Leo Phoenix spelled backwards, and misspelled slightly. They didn't want to make it too obvious.

So what is so special about Leo Pheonix? Allow me to explain. This name is the joining of 2 things, Leo and Phoenix. Leo as in Lion, also known in the Arabic world as the father of terror. Phoenix, might be thought of as the mythical bird risen from the ashes of, I forget the rest. But no matter because that is wrong. This Phoenix is a very specific Phoenix. It is a symbol.

This Phoenix is a symbol from an ancient religion, in fact, one of the most ancient. It is from the religion of Hermes Trismegistus. If you are unfamiliar with this person, worry not. There are many books available to explore. You see, whoever was writing this tyrade, was an educated person. In the west we would say this person had a classical education.

And this person believed that it was a sin to attack without warning and this thread was that warning. He stated the date of the attack accurately. He said he would be going away on that day and never coming back. He knew of the planned attack of 9/11. I believe I know the identity of that person, Ziad Jarrah. If you look at all of the 9/11 hijackers the only one sophisticated and educated enough for this kind of thing was Ziad. He also was the one kown to have had second thoughts about the mission.

Whoever these people are who were ultimately behind 9/11, I believe they are part of a Hermetic cult, an Arabic Hermetic cult. And if you look at the symbology of the Hermetic cult associated with Hermes Trismegistus you clearly see the Lion and the Phoenix right next to each other.

Does this help us track down these people? Well, I certainly hope so. Because they are still out there, probably plotting their next attack.

And you thought it was "Muslims". Not so simple.
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:56 pm

More evidence of the sophistication of the terrorists, there is a new threat warning out that states the terrorists may be developing a new shoe bomb. I have a question. How are they testing the product? Do they have a copy of all the scanner machines in use around the world? That would require access, you can't just go out and buy those machines. Someone is obviously helping them. Someone who does have access. You think the terrorists are just some hillbillies in the mountains of Afghanistan? Really?

Who has the money and the technology to develop new terrorist products? Who has been threatened by freedom movements in the Middle East and is trying to protect their country from that threat? Who would want to goad the US to come into the Middle East and take out their enemies? Who has enough money to access all the technologies involved? Who could bribe enough people to make this all possible. Its a very short list. And they were among the first people to be blamed for 9/11. Who has come out of all this smelling like a rose? Who was Bin Laden, again?
Alalu

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts