The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Americans cooperate with radicals to create provocative...

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Poi-rot » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:03 am

Americans cooperate with radicals to create provocative situations and justify western involvement.
I've got lots of practice actually in dealing with American mi;itary.... wella.... dating back to events in Iraq. Have always been amazed that they so readily start cooperating with radical Islamists and just local freaks of all sorts..... Later it became evident for me that they may just employ these folks to create some provocative unusual situations to pursue their goals! That's it!
It was just through this sort of cooperation that Americans were trying to fake "proofs" of weapons of mass destruction used on civilians in Iraq. You must remember that Americans needed badly some pretext to start massive military mission in Iraq some time ago!
Now, Americans don't bother at all to stay in nexus with the Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria transforming in most active supporter of Syrian opposition. Al Qaeda has been so much hated in the USA after Twin Towers' attack you know..... I expect no good of this nexus.....
Poi-rot

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts