The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Islamic radicals recruit terrorists of European appearance j

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby MaroMiro » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:32 am

Islamic radicals recruit terrorists of European appearance just in prisons and police stations!

Some time ago I was detained for petty hooliganism and placed behind bars at the police station. Now, can you imagine that Islamic radicals made a try to recruit me just there for some terrorist activities as I got it.
They were two Arab lads with a strikingly good command of French language. First they started talking about unemployment and chances to earn decent living in organizations sort of French Foreign Legion. I'm rather young and fit high physical standards. So they offered me well paid job where I can be trained "in many useful activities". Frankly speaking, this talk made me rather tense and I even thought about disclosing some details to the policemen. But I didn't do it for I thought those lads could then attack me and cut my head and do some monstrous things to me. Those Islamic folks are so unpredictable, you know.
It was much later that I got to know on some internet forum that Islamic recruiters intently make some small violations against law to get into police stations or prison to recruit new terrorists with European looks there for terrorist attacks in Europe! So I guess it could be just the case with me!
MaroMiro

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts