The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Jew Blood line or not

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Nesaie » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:01 am

http://www.iron-clay.com/pdf/jew-zionis ... eption.pdf

Jew Blood line or not? Zionist V's anti-Semitism, and the seed of Abraham Deception.
Anti-Semitism
Zionist organisations are becoming increasingly dependent upon the charge of "anti-
Semitism" as a political weapon.
Anti-Semitism has a very precise definition. It refers to remarks or acts targeting the
ethnic group termed Semites, which comprises both Jews and Arabs.
The Hebrew Encyclopedia defines anti- Semitism as all manifestations of hatred and
racism directed against Semites. The Fact is that anti-Semitism also comprises all
manifestations of hatred and racism directed against all Arabs.
Zionist media and political forces have warped this definition in several ways.
They have manipulated the concept of Semitic ethnicity so as to apply to Jews alone,
thereby enabling them to level the allegation of anti-Semitism against the Arabs in spite
of the fact that they constitute the majority of the Semitic peoples.
In addition, they have stretched the definition of anti-Semitism to include any criticism of
Israel and Israeli policy.
Now anyone who speaks out against the aggression and inhumane practices practiced by
Israel risks being branded "anti-Semitic".
Thus the label "anti-Semitic" has acquired enormous deterrent power and is used regually
by Zionists.
Now confident in having monopolised the field as Semites, so as to hurl "anti-Semite" at
all and sundry who criticise Israel, Zionist leaders can spews the most atrocious racist
abuse against others. It's the pot calling the kettle black.
"Jews" have no blood-link to the Israelites of the Bible.
Jewish historian scholars have established that at least 90% of all Jews come from a
Turkish-Mongol mix of people and are largely sourced from the Khazar Kingdom.
These "Jews" have no blood-link to the Israelites of the Bible.
The Jewish scholar Arthur Koestler provided overwhelming evidence, for the above in
his famous 1976 work, "THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE - THE KHAZAR EMPIRE AND
ITS HERITAGE"
showing, "that in the 8th century, Khazaria which was greatly made-up of the Turkish-
Mongol mixed people known as Khazars, converted to their national religion of Judaism
which was based on the Babylonian Talmud.
These same people then migrated to eastern Europe, especially to Hungary and Poland,
taking their Babylonian religion with them.
"The Khazar origin of the numerically and socially dominant element in the Jewish
population of Hungary during the Middle Ages is thus relatively well documented." Page
"As already mentioned, the trade in fox and sable furs, which had been flourishing in
Khazaria, became another virtual Jewish monopoly in Poland.
(Page 157 )
Benjamin Freedman, another Jewish researcher, wrote his famous treatise FACTS
ARE FACTS in 1954.
Freedman quotes from many historical sources and shows that the vast majority of Jews
derive from the Turkish-Mongol mixed people of the Khazar Kingdom of the
2nd to 10th centuries, NOT from Biblical Israelite stock.
The facts are so clear as to the non-Israelite, racially-mixed origin of the modern day,
Jews that the following appeared as a subheading to Freedman's book. "The historic facts
revealed here for the first time provide incontestable evidence that their continued
suppression will prove inimical to the security of the nation, the peace of the world, the
welfare of humanity, and the progress of civilisation."
Indeed, those words have proven to be quite prophetic as we witness the increasing
terrorism and violence sparked by the continued blind of Zionist christians and U.S.
unilateral aid to the Khazarian-Israelis.
Relatively recent genetic studies corroborate the historical facts that the Jews are of partly
Turkish origin.
An article a out of the "Ha'Aretz" Jewish newspaper form Nov. 22, 2001 was entitled,
"Study finds close genetic connection between Jews, Kurds." The article opened, by
saying, "The people closest to the Jews from a genetic point of view may be the Kurds,
according to results of a new study at, the Hebrew University.
Scientists who participated in the research said findings seem to indicate both peoples had
common ancestors who lived in the northern half of the Fertile
Crescent, where Northern Iraq and Turkey are today. Some of them, it assumed,
wandered south and settled on the eastern shores of the Mediterranean."
(Abraham) The article goes on to state, "The study's findings are published in the current
issue of The American Journal of Human Genetics.
The researcher's used the DNA of 1,847 Jewish men of Ashkenazi, Sephardi and Kurdish
descent, Muslims and Christians of Kurdish, Turkish and Armenian descent, various
Arab populations, & Russians, Poles and residents of belarus."
Additionally, it has been known for many years that a large proportion of Jews have
oriental admixture in their ancestry. So Mongol infusion is also a probable part of their
mixed heritage.
Now for the big Zionist Deception "The Seed of Abraham"
Zionists miss quote Scripture probably because they don't read and study Scripture.
Most Zionist christians sit under a leader for two hiurs a week and believe everything he
says without question.
One of the deceptions spun out by Zionist leaders is the misquote of "Bless Israel and be
blessed and curse Israel and be cursed".
Ever tried to find that in Scripture??
This deception gets people believing that God wants "Believers" to "bless Israel" no
matter what and if they don't bless Israel or are found speaking against the Zionist state
then they believe that Scripture says they will be cursed.
So where do these deceived and deceiving Zionists get their ammo?
Speaking to "Abraham" God says ...
Ge 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name
great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
Ge 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee
shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Did you see the term Israel in that text? .... NO
Who was God talking to when he refered to "Thee"? .... Abraham
Now Zionist here's your problem right in Galatiams 3:7-9.
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith,
preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith,
preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
So from the above ... who is the seed of Abraham that is to be blessed?
Who is the seed of Abraham that if one curses he will be cursed?
It is the "they which are of faith" or "Believers" who are the seed of Abraham.
If you bless "they which are of faith" or "Believers" then you will be blessed.
If you curse "they which are of faith" or "Believers" then you will be cursed.
The Zionist State of man made Israel has nothing to do with this Scripture.
From the inception of the Zionist State and particularly in recent times, the impression
has been created in the World that there is some connection between the State, which
falsely calls itself Israel, and the Jewish people as a whole. Therefore, we wish to clarify
the following points:
* A Jew is one who remains faithful to the laws of the Jewish religion, that is, the Holy
Torah and its commandments as opposed to the Babylonian Talmud.
* The Jewish people became a people before they had their own land, and continued to
exist as a people also after they went Into exile, because our very people hood is based
exclusively on the Torah.
* The Holy Land was given to the Jewish people on the condition that they observe the
Torah and its commandments. When they failed to do this, their sovereignty over the land
was taken from them, and they went into exile. From that time, we are prohibited by the
Torah with a very grave prohibition to establish a Jewish independent sovereignty in the
Holy Land or anywhere throughout the world. Rather, we are obligated to be loyal to the
nations under whose protection we dwell.
* This situation has existed for close to 2000 years when the Jewish people were
dispersed throughout all corners of the world. During this time, the Jews always remained
faithful to the country in which they lived.
* The Jewish people are grateful to all those merciful nations which have allowed them to
observe Torah and the commandments undisturbed.
* From ancient times, the relations between the Jewish and Islamic peoples have always
been those of peace and brotherhood, and friendship always reigned between them.
* Jews throughout all generations yearned to grace the sacred soil of the Holy Land and to
live there. However, their sole purpose was to fulfill the commandments dependent upon
the land and to absorb Its holiness. Never, G-d forbid, did they have any nationalist or
sovereign intent whatsoever which, as mentioned above, is forbidden to us. Indeed, also
here in the Holy Land, our fathers lived in neighborly harmony with the Palestinian
residents of the land, helping one another, to mutual
benefit.
* Until about two hundred years ago, the vast majority of Jews observed the Torah and
the commandments in entirety. Jewry's leaders were Torah scholars, who directed the
people according to the Torah.
They were loyal citizens in the host nations where they dwelled and to the local laws.
They prayed for the welfare of their respective governments. To our sorrow, at that time a
small number of Jews slowly left their observance of Torah and commandments.
Together with this, they began to deride the spiritual leadership of their people. This
assimilation was the basis upon which, one hundred years ago, the ideology of Zionism
was born. Its founders were assimilated Jews who had abandoned the Torah.
* Immediately at the founding of the Zionist movement, masses of Jews under the
leadership of their Rabbis, launched a heavy battle against Zionism. Their attack was
directed not only at the non-religious Zionist idea, but rather, primarily at its opposition to
the Torah-ordained path that Jewry must follow while in exile. As such, the Zionists
incited the nations of the world, demanding political sovereignty over the Holy Land
while remaining oblivious to the resentment this would arouse In the Palestinian Arabs,
the land's veteran inhabitants. As stated, the leaders of Orthodox Jewry vehemently
opposed the movement with all force.
* The Zionists, having their own agenda, refused to heed the voice of the Rabbis and
Torah authority. They persisted in their ways until they succeeded in influencing the
British government to issue the Balfour Declaration concerning the establishment of a
national home for the Jews in the land of Israel."
To our great sorrow, from that point on began the deterioration of the good relations
between the Jews and the Arab inhabitants of the land. This occurred because the Arab
people understood that the Zionists wished to seize ruler ship from them.
In addition, the Arab people had suspicions as if the Jewish people wished to seize
control of the Temple Mount and other similar sites. Matters worsened as a result.
* The Jewish leadership of that time saw it as proper to clarify before the Arab leaders
that the Torah-true Jews had no desire whatsoever for sovereignty, and that our desire
was to continue to live in peace with the Arabs, as we had always done.
* Torah Jewry protests at every opportunity against the Zionist rule over the Holy Land,
and the Zionist rebellion against the neighboring nations.
Torah Jewry has condemned the Zionist oppression of the Palestinians, the land's veteran
inhabitants who have been driven from their homes and properties. The Zionists' barbaric
and violent deeds are absolutely antithetical to the essence of the Jewish people.
* Torah Jewry has never ever recognized the Zionist state. Since the Zionists succeeding
in establishing their state, Torah Jewry has continuously announced to the world that the
Zionists do not represent the Jewish people, and that the name "Israel" that they use is a
forgery.
For as has been stated above, it is forbidden to us from the Torah to rebel against the
nations, and all sovereignty by us is prohibited.
Rather, we await the days when all the world will recognize the sovereignty of the
Creator, and the words of the prophet Isaiah will yet be fulfilled: "And they will beat their
swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. No nation will lift its sword
against any other, nor will they learn warfare anymore."
* Anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews have refrained to this day from taking any funds from the
Zionist regime, whether for their educational institutions, synagogues or other benefits.
Obviously, they do not participate in the Zionist elections, whether for the "Knesset" or
for the municipality.
We do not serve in their army, and we even avoid speaking in the Hebrew language that
the Zionists Invented.
All this is done because Torah Jewry does not recognize the Zionist regime, which Is
against the Torah and against humanity.
* Lately, the question has once again arisen concerning the Temple Mount and
sovereignty over it. Thus, we wish to state unequivocally:
a) In our time, it is a severe Torah prohibition for any Jew to set foot on
any part of the Temple Mount area.
b) The Jewish people have no claim whatsoever to sovereignty over this holy site, which
is under Islamic authority, nor over any other holy site.
* The Zionists have no right of any sovereignty over even one inch of the Holy Land.
They do not represent the Jewish people in any way whatsoever.
They have no right to speak in the name of the Jewish people.
Therefore, their words, declarations and actions are not in any way representative of the
Jewish people.
Gal 3:
6 ¶ Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
29 And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Questioner101 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:42 am

Does the DNA verify all of that?
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby screamzero » Fri May 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Really good question 101. I see no source reference to the PDF Doc as well. Which doctoral alumni pulled this information forth? You figure this out yourself Nesaie?
screamzero

Postby Illuminati » Fri May 01, 2009 11:05 pm

So these are the Jews who are not Jews you mentioned in another post?

Funny. The only thing you showed me was that in Diaspora the Hebrews mated among other cultures as well, giving them bloodlines tied in with other cultures. And since the mongols ruled over a huge portion of Diaspora lands would it not make sense that there would be Mongol blood in there too?

People will find any excuse to tell off a Jew...
I had this conversation once which relates to this thread deeply:

"ARE YOU CRAZY ISRAELI ZIONIST SCUM?!!11!"
"I am of Jewish descent"
"NO YOU'RE NOT!!!11! JEWS ARE REALLY KHAZAR TALMUD WORSHIPPERS!!!11!1"
"Umm, okay?"
"IT'S TRUE!!1!! I READ ABOUT IT ON INTERNETZ!!1!"
"Not everything on the net is true about me and my family"
"LIES!!1! ZIONIST MEDIA IS FEEDING YOU LIES!111!!!!"
"Um, no. My family and Synagogue show me things about my heritage, not the media"
"BABYLONIAN TALMUD PREACHES ZIONIST PROPAGANDA AND MAKE YOU RULE THE WORLD!!1!"
"Well, the Talmud is studied, yes. Its the oldest interpretation of the Torah"
"THEN YOU ARE ZIONIST SCUM!11!!! KILLING INNOCENT ARABS!!11!!"
"Why am I scum and when have I killed an Arab? I live in Santa Monica, CA"
"BECAUSE TALMUD TELLS YOU TO RAPE YOUR NEPHEWS AND KILL ARABS!!1!!!"
"If you are an acid-dropping Rabbi then you can interpret anything to mean what you want it to"

This argument was in Santa Monica by a guy handing out pamphlets warning us about the Jewish Conspiracy to take over the world. I still wish I had that pamphlet. Truth is I am not aware of any plans for my family or friends to go out and kill Arabs, in Israel or Palestine, Lebanon or Jordan, Syria or anywhere else. I know of no plans on taking over the World, as crazy white bankers have done a good job in doing that for themselves. The modern state of israel is a war zone and is a mess, but I do not condone the state killing people nor do I condone attacks made against Israel either. War sucks and should be dumped on all sides. Israel exists; deal with that first. Once its realized that its not going anywhere other means of peace need to be resolved by everyone there and around the whole world. I swear if Israel were on an Island someone would stil find a way to make war on Israel.
Illuminati

Postby Nesaie » Sat May 02, 2009 3:32 am

Questioner101 wrote:Does the DNA verify all of that?

From what I've read, with the current aggressive studies into the DNA of "jews" to attempt to justify zionism, the only link they have back is through the last name of Cohen.

However, I have questions about this. In the old Testament, especially Numbers, that Culture was into who their fathers were. Yet, in modern day zionism, you can only get there through your mother. What is up with that? That is confusing. :?
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Sat May 02, 2009 3:44 am

Illuminati,

That whole "Jewish Conspiracy" thing is interesting.

We first need to agree on some definitions before we get into this.

And, I need to sleep...:(

I'll be back. This whole conversation is very interesting to me. But in the mean time, due to limitations and such. I must say good-bye for tonight.
Nesaie

Postby Questioner101 » Sun May 03, 2009 10:54 am

They did find the Cohen gene in the Lembas tribe that claimed they were Jewish as well...
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/1362872/posts

and the Bene Israel in India...
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2004/12/ha ... -jews.html

How many "Talmidic" Jews have been tested for the Cohen haplogroup?

(Remember, being Jewish means you have to have a Jewish "mother"...and Cohen is "Y" chromosome, not myocardial.)
Questioner101

Postby screamzero » Sun May 03, 2009 9:26 pm

I got some friends that would like to kill an Arab or three...but they gotsta have the right brain blood in 'em 'for they qualify for de Honor...a great indicator is the educated guess test: (this can apply to non-Arabs in rare cases)...and that's if any express a neurotic need to qualify for a post-mortem desire for 72 virgins...could be a Jew or a Zionist or two in there but I'll wager their mostly gentiles that are really wanton about such righteous slaughter....Protestants you know...they have no Apostolic genealogy worth mentioning. Go figure.
screamzero

Postby Questioner101 » Mon May 04, 2009 3:30 pm

Shhhh...don't tell them but all the Semetic tribes carry the same haplo-groups....(Jews, Arabs and all their subgroups.)
Questioner101

Postby Nesaie » Tue May 05, 2009 12:18 am

Questioner101 wrote:Shhhh...don't tell them but all the Semetic tribes carry the same haplo-groups....(Jews, Arabs and all their subgroups.)

Actually, "jews" aren't a race, Arabs are a race and are Semites (which are ALL Arabs and SOME modern day "jews"). Most modern "jews" don't practice the Torah, however more Muslims practice the Torah than modern day "jews".

What I want to know, where did the Palestinian Talmud come from?

Illuminati, I'll get back to the original discussion. Work is kicking my rear right now. :(

But...I did get a chance to make nettle soup and dandelion fritters this weekend. :D The nettle soup was really good with a dab of yoghurt after. The dandelion fritters were good with maple syrup. :D
Nesaie

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts