The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Snowden - Public Disclosure Of Secret Black Budget Programs

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lucifer » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:14 pm

i would like to see this disclosure list on the black vault!

Snowden Reveals First Ever Public Disclosure Of Secret Black Budget Programs - See more at: http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... EOzDd.dpuf

Lucifer~>
Lucifer

Postby blackvault » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Actually, I've already got open FOIA requests for more Congressional Budget Justification Books. :) I'll be posting when I get them. Of course, I am sure much will be redacted, but at least it's something...
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby bionic » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:45 pm

I just do not know how to feel about Snowden. Whistle blower or traitor? Both, I guess.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:28 am

He is neither whistle blower or traitor, he is ACTIVE. There has been extensive chatter within the intel community....as for black projects, budgets and the like......they'll not see light of day no matter how many requests.

The major aspect of Snowden is that he's being USED as an active asset to expose things that some well placed Government ( elected officials ) do not want exposed. Like those who are in the Israeli's pockets. AIPAC the ADL and the likes control many members of congress. This is all coming to light and is LONG LONG LONG overdue.... Israel is a massive yoke around America's neck......Just LOOK at the names of those wanting to vote for more sanctions on Iran.....they are ALL without doubt, owned by Israeli lobbyist groups....

They have plenty on this @ Veterans Today and Press TV. Both are usually a month or so ahead of the MSM only the MSM shy's away from anything negative when it comes to Israel.

The MSM is currently running stories about the Saudi's as it relates to 9-11 and lawsuits.....this is without question an Israeli psyop operation..........Israel doesn't want people to know that for decades they've worked hand in glove with Saudi Intelligence assets.....this is a lame attempt to distance themselves from association with anything related to 9-11 involvement.

Snowden: Has a built in fail safe...........rumor has it that it's triggered by his death. I think that's a bit Hollywood.......but something has caused the Zionist's / rats to start turning on one another......something soon this way comes.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts