The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Voynich Manuscript Solution Proposal

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:22 pm

PREFACE

There are two things mankind cannot do in this universe.

1) Prove the hyperdimension is intrinsic to our environment on some level.
Producing the Higgs Boson or God Particle would solve this dilemma, the current Doppleganger Higgs Boson that is proven, does not prove the hyperdimension (it only proves that there isn't a more correct way of understanding matter and energy, based on the apparent reactions we observe in the quantum environment)

2) Prove that mankind exists in a state of judgment, that is one where resides an all powerful god or being, pronouncing a judgment.
Opening up a window, gateway or wormhole, that pushes aside this spacial dimension, and reveals the higher dimension ... would result in the authentication of the judgment program, and also the judgement that must be performed.

I am proposing a way to use the Voynich Manuscript to produce these conclusions. That is if you truely believe, when you search out these matters, you will undeniable be able to produce these conclusions.

The very last thing we've done with the Voynich Manuscript, was prove it can serve as a description of the transition between this universe, and into the next universe. And also that it does elaborate on the differences, which namely result in tremendous abilities, avenues of creativity, and therefore potential. At the time in which we've obtained and vocabularized this conclusion, there was also an enigma present. A number of materials which the universe had told me explicitly, which has expressed, that it was not fundamentally apart of the interpretation we did both disclose and illustrate properly at that time, with indicated margins of error. I ultimately decided to leave there, as you will be able to correct this in the new earth more appropriately.

The material that the universe has signaled out, will provide us with the conclusions that are stated, in the opening of this discussion.

I will present the solution, a way of understanding and also Identifying the portion of the Voynich Manuscript, that is more valuable to you now, then it would be when you are ascended. I will present the solution and conclusion to this portion of the material, as the universe has presented it to me. However, you must exercise diligence in obtaining the solution, and I am confident you are capable of obtaining this solution. Therefore I am also confident, that you cannot obtain the total solution, of the other portion of material, you can only understand at the moment by placing your trust in the truth I have been provided from my communications with the universe itself.

(http://brbl-dl.library.yale.edu/vufind/Record/3519597 - 58r in view)

There are a total of 24 Pages in the Voynich Manuscrip with only "text, and the star symbols surround the text". They should produce a series of repeating characters. The False Universe will be revealed we observe, and then the way to reveal the true universe, that is concealed from us. This is all I am capable of doing for you. You must continue the interpretation. Within 4 hours of making the right program, which is one that will use the character spacing the produce the sequence of characters, you should obtain a basic understanding of its co-relation into what you are observing now. Within 40 to 100 hours, you should be able to observe the conclusions for yourself. Within 400 hours, you should see the universe begin its transformation, as you are close to the end of time.

You must be prepared to accept the consequences of reaching this conclusion, while this relationship remains uneuthanized. The same you, you must bare the consequences when I am seen as a public figure, or when the resurrection of my body is demonstrated openly and to the public, and also the consequences. The result is the same, the necessity of genocide used as the only means of preserving the peace of the public and the nations facing ascension, according to the law I designed.

A Few Insights about the Law of Newlife
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXRrVrkFYlo

The law has been updated several times, but the rapture details have not technically be, at least not directly. With Italy and several other countries, with the Holy Pig countries, we have a special program intended, where they will gather at locations to be raptured. The rapture will also take place in the City of Philadelphia at the market frankfordline when I am taken, and also under my advisement. Otherwise you are instructed to gather together, these details are in your possession. We must be careful to not use the mercy of the universe to breed fear, or terrorism, something associated with a relationship that will be dead soon.

We are essentially finished with this discussion. It is up to you now to make these conclusions for yourselves, when the power of the universe is in my possession, that is a different situation, then it is now.
Kamikaze

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:26 am

The result is the same, the necessity of genocide used as the only means of preserving the peace of the public and the nations facing ascension, according to the law I designed.

Wow!! The doctrine of the ascended masters!!
orangetom1999

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts