The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Septa Transit - 2520 - Antichrist

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:10 pm

PREFACE

Nostradamus has predicted where the Antichrist would be born. Secondarily, a number of other prophets had provided details about the birth of the antichrist under the figure of "2520" which is around the fare of an Adult Transfare when using the Septa Public Transit Service, which is "2.25" or in four digits "02.25". Nostradamus uses the phrase MABUS we can easily say:

MABUS = Mass Transit Authority, Bus/Train/Railroad

The interpretation of Nostradamus cannot be mistaken. We will quickly view this information before we continue with our discussion.

The quatrain numbered as II-62 (the 62nd 4-line verse in “Centurie Second”) is said to translate to read:

“Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals.
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.”

Another translation found translates this quatrain to read:

“Mabus will soon die, then will come.
A horrible slaughter of people and animals.
At once vengeance is revealed coming from a hundred lands.
Thirst, and famine when the comet will pass.”

Another states:

“Mabus then quickly at this time will commit (mass) murder, there will come
Upon men & beasts, one horrible fate;
Then one shall see a coup of vengeance upon all,
There is a great taking (of lives), thirst, anger, when the comet shall pass.”
http://www.pearlsofnostradamus.com/Mabus.html

At the Perihelion of the Comet ISON, when the euthanasia takes place and the man-beasts are exterminated from the face of the earth. At which time, the Antichrist is taken up, and the Antichrist is born. The third interpretation says "(mass) murder", however it is to be understood as "Mass Transit" as this is where I will be born, under normal circumstances. That is this is my intention to go there tomorrow, and await the Perihelion of the Comet ISON.

2520 - Birth of the Antichrist Study

This is not the focal point of our discussion, however I am providing you with a backdrop, which advocates the list of immediate targets I may exercise when I return to the planet. Depending on what is done, against the extraterrestrials, or against Italy or the countries I will be most directly involved with. Nonetheless, we will know more together, as the events of the translation of the universe, and the extraterrestrials (limited) involvement plays out according to the law I designed. And with the good insight and intentions of the information I have provided you, pertaining to the details of the ascensions of man, and the universe's involvement under my direction as the authority figure.

I will be referencing this image below, you can click it to expand on it or save it, this is focal point of this following point of this discussion, see below:

(another link to image) http://the2520.com/images/daniel-43-sm.jpg)

The "William Miller Chart" as it is coined, is a rendition of the theology that has pointed to the end of the world in times ago, and also in the birth of the antichrist, so we will reach this conclusion, and also somewhat correct the interpretation.

we will close our remarks by showing that it must terminate in 1843; and by referring to those texts which assure us that the coining of Christ, and the end of all things, in their present state, also come at its termination. God has explained a "time" to be a period of 360 days, (Rev. xii. 6, 14.) In seven of those periods there are 2520 days, which, understood as years,-for they cannot be understood literally,-and commencing B. C. 677, end A. D. 1843.
http://the2520.com/appolos_hale.htm

Paraphrase: 360 days in a year times 7 years = 2520 days. 2520 day to years = 2520 years. B.C. 677 to A.D. 1843 = 2520 Years. 1843 was the predicted end of the year at that time, now we will salvage the interpretation. (We conversely see the three "SEVENS" in the first three sentences of this paragraph, that is the 1st Seven is 360 days times 7 years, the 2nd Seven is days to years, and the 3rd Seven is a linear time span seen from B.C. to A.D. Now the Chart is in view below, so you may need to reference the image of the "William Miller Chart" above.

Now viewing the "William Miller Chart":

The First Seven is the "Image made of Brass, Iron, and Clay", this is associated with the Tribe of Dan, and is the first that is overthrown at the end of time, this is why the "Image made of Brass, Iron, and Clay" is standing by the SEVEN CHURCHES, pictured next to it.

The Second Seven is represented by the BLUE CHRIST, and the RED SEA DRAGON, which are roughly in the center of the illustration. These represent the SEVEN SEALS, or the transformation of the universe.

The Third Seven is represented by the SEVEN PLAQUES you will see seven figures below the Red Dragon. We see a transition that is the "Antichrist" is riding the Lion, that is titled "Papal Rome" in the illustration. The "Antichrist" is born or replaces the "Tribe of Dan" that was the image that is smote, and breaks into pieces at the Cosmic Shift. Now we will view this interpretation a little differently.

360 Days in a year times 7 = 2520 days. 2520 Days to Years Equals 2520 Years or an Astrological Age. A Zodiac Year or Precessional Cycle is 25,920 years total, which is composed of 12 Astrological Ages. When you take this figure 25,920 and divide it by 2520 you get the TEN LOST TRIBES (10.28). In the Old Testament King David united the 10 lost tribes, but at the end of time, the Tribe of Dan is separated from the Tribes, and the Antichrist becomes the head of the two tribes Ephraim and Manasseh exclusively outside of the 12 Tribes that are facing judgment in total.

We can see the illustration of the "Ten Kingdoms" in the "William Miller Chart" below the "Image made of brass, iron and clay" that was destroyed, representing this interpretation. Obviously the galactic alignment is referenced, but not clearly, we have learned that the Comet ISON is the Mayan marker of the Cosmic Shift which did appear around the galactic alignment, and meets perihelion at the Cosmic Shift.

Notes: We learned that Issac Newton really referenced 2013, and now we learned that William Miller really referenced 2013. It does not matter if I did move a few figures around or curtailed their interpretation to equal and serve mines. What matters is that the ascension of man is here and now, and I am here and now, and what will be done will be done. I will be born as the antichrist in the City of Philadelphia, and I will die as the antichrist in the City of Philadelphia, this is simply the way the law is written and it will be fulfilled. (under normal circumstances ofcourse).
Kamikaze

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:20 am

Why in Philadelphia?? What is so significant about Philadelphia??

Meaning & History
From the name of a city in Asia Minor mentioned in Revelation in the New Testament. The name of the city meant "brotherly love" from Greek φιλεω (phileo) "to love" and αδελφος (adelphos) "brother". It is also the name of a city in the United States.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts