The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Issac Newton Apocalypse 2060 (Re-Interpretation)

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:57 pm

PREFACE - UPDATE

Many of you were provided with sensitive information, for the people facing ascension. Some of you have chosen to use this information to begin your assault immediately. You were given the level of execution the universe has been willing to perform at this stage, and I can see this in the news. I will begin my reign of authority as the Antichrist, or on more contemporary terms, the "Overseer of Man, for the good of the People" gathering together with the expectation of ascension.

All aggression immediately when I return to the planet, against me or against the countries I will be involved with or against Italy will be met with the immediate euthanasia of your Capital City in your Country. Further aggression will immediately be followed euthanasia of your country and all life in your country.

When I am done with my wedding in Italy, I will be prepared to euthanized the political body and persons of leadership in the countries I will be helping directly. Until which time I will execute lethal force as motivation for the long term, so that it will be less likely to do so, during my short reign as your authority. I will however begin to purge the political body and population of Italy when necessary and I do not intend to burn any of their cities with fire.

(EDIT - You were already provided with details that are actionable, and details that will be taking place and events in the near future. Once again you were provided with sensitive information, and I will resolve the threat you present when I return to the planet, within the next few days)

(The universe has already predicted the level of force that will be used in the short term, and I've already decided on the execution of New York City, per involvement of the usa as my response, immediately when I return, followed by the purging of the political body and then population if necessary ... in which instances I will attempt not to burn additional cities. ... ...)

We will learn that Issac Newton's end date of 2060 is a figurative description directed to Comet ISON and the year 2013, so there are a few things you must keep in mind. We simply know more now about the judgment plan, and thus we have a back bone of information from Issac, but much of which I will correct, here and now.

Newton arrived at the year 2060 in a straightforward manner. He believed that the last world empire at the coming of the Antichrist would be a revived Roman Empire, a concept wholly embraced by eschatologists in modern times as well. He also believed that this had actually occurred in A.D. 800 through the coronation of Charlemagne by Pope Leo III as ruler of the revived Roman Empire in the West.

None of the prophecies of the End of Days followed the coronation of Charlemagne as Emperor of the revived Roman Empire after 1,260, nor for that matter, any of the years up until Newton’s day. Therefore, he established each day with a year from A.D. 800, arriving at the year A.D. 2060.
http://www.wnd.com/2008/09/75434/

The Book of Ezekiel gives the Inheritance of the Hyperdimension to the WEST and to the PRIESTS in its conclusion. Issac Newton used the year 800AD, to represent this conclusion. "Pope Leo III revived the Roman Empire in the West" this is the conclusion from Ezekiel, this is why this date is supported by the Gospel in his interpretation. From this date of 800AD, Issac Newton adds 1260 years and this gives us 2060 as the End of the Age.

2060 is roughly the length of an Astrological Age, the end of the age ...

Age of Pisces Ended - Mayan: ended 21 December 2012
Age of Aquarius - Dane Rudhyar's interpretation states that the Age of Aquarius will begin in AD 2062.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_age

Issac Newton conclusion of 2060 is not a literal date, it cannot be. It is a figurative date, which is designed to representing the beginning of the AGE OF AQUARIUS which is about 2060 projected years. This is Issac Newton's parody for the Cosmic Shift, which only lasts 5 months. Restatement: From the Year 800AD when the Priests take the West and prepare to receive their inheritance, one year will join the return of the tribes from the exile of the tribe of Dan - which is the Galactic Alignment, to the Age of Aquarius which is 2060 projected years in length - a reference to the Cosmic Shift.

We will go on to Connect Issac Newton's study of the Book of Revelations to the 5 Month Period, therefore, our interpretation cannot be refuted or denied

These are called the two canclesticks; which in this
Prophecy signify Chruches, and threatened if they did
not repent; the other two were without fault, and so
their candlesticks were fit to be placed in the second
Temple. These were the Churches in Smyrna and Philadelphia.
They were in a state of tribulation and presecution, and
the only two of the seven in such a state; and so their
candlesticks were fit to represent the Churches in
affliction in the times of the second Temple, and only two of
the seven that were fit.
http://archive.org/stream/danielandtheapoc00newtuoft#page/328/mode/2up

Issac Newton sees the Apocalypse of 2060 as the 5 months, he describes by comparing them to the descriptions of the 5 Churches that could not receive the gospel of Jesus. In retrospect. Out of the 5 Months which are the 5 of 7Churches that were not fit. TWO of the 5 months of the 153 day period, deal with the RAPTURE, because these 2 OF 5 Months are the two candlesticks, two witnesses, and two churches that did receive of the "second temple" or ascension.

Issac Newton does not predict the Destruction of Italy in context, but the Prophecy of the 112th Pope does, so we will reconcile these conclusion.

(Original text of Third Fatima Secret)
Interpretation of the Third Fatima Secret

"I write in obedience to you, my God, who commands me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your most Holy Mother and mine.

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an angel with a flaming sword in his left hand. Flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire.

But they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand.

Pointing to the earth with his right hand, the angel cried out in a loud voice: "Penance, penance, penance!"

And we saw in an immense light that is God, something similar to how people appear in a mirror when then pass in front of it, a bishop dressed in white.

We had the impression that it was the Holy Father.

Other bishops, priests, religious men and women were going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark.

Before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way.

Having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the bishops, priests, religious men and women, and various lay people of different ranks and positions.

Beneath the two arms of the cross there were two angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God."
http://www.adishakti.org/prophecies/7_fatima%27s_third_secret_is_being_fulfilled.htm

"Before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way."

I will give the Holy Pig Countries to Italy as a Gift, the law and the prophets say: that those people from said countries who refuse to come to my wedding, their countries will be burned with fire. And all the countries will be given to the Church of Italy, and this is the salvation program for those being SEALED, those facing ascension. Now ... ... for Ireland and Britain your obedience and cooperation is a service to my authority, therefore your cooperation is required, according to the law. But I won't be building platforms there, or else where in the world according to the law. Although I do have a few building projects planned and approved elsewhere in the world now. (EDIT: tentatively speaking ofcourse)

My Interpretation Cannot be Refuted or Denied. In 5 days I will ascend, and I will have a resurrected body, and I will begin to administer to you, and I will begin to help the countries I am appointed to, for the peaceful migration, and demonstration of trust, by the demonstration of loyalty I expect by said countries under my command, through the vessel of the church or by me directly. Which will be done, with the satisfaction of the loss of life, both now, and this is continually done, and then.

You are advised to continue to allow them to speak, and I will decided what level of execution is necessary for their disobedience now, we must use this opportunity to exercise measures now, to prepare and lessen what will be necessary to be done then.

Thanks for Your Cooperation
Kamikaze

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:17 am

Good Grief!!

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts