The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

The Highest Authority in America

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby VanCleave » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:14 am

Political correctness will be the death of this country. Last week my 15-year old daughter came shocked from a field trip to a mosque. Starting with that the school titled it "Conversance with cultural traditions of America" (WHAT?) and didn't inform parents that our children will visit a mosque. Moreover they made non-Muslim pupils to get down on their hands and knees and pray to Allah!
WTF! Besides that they teach our children history using that biased sh*t called Prentice Hall World History most part of which devoted to the history of Islam. Just imagine, it reads Jesus proclaims himself to be the Messiah but declares Muhammad becomes a prophet. What a fresh misleading interpretation! Then they forced the school to celebrate those barbarian Muslim festives in spite of quite a few Muslim pupils. Most of them are immigrant ones and do not take school studies serious at all. Now they teach our children how to pray to Allah.
However what could we get from the country where those CAIR bastards can prosecute teachers naming Islamic terrorists as terrorists and proclaim that "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Qur'an should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth." (c) Omar Ahmed, Chairman of the Board of CAIR.
No doubt America was sold to Saudi extremists. Now they are flooding U.S.A. with more crowds of dirty Islamic zealots to establish their sharia law and control all Americans. They brainwash our children with that Muslim rubbish all over the States.
Our parental duty is to stop this Muslim outrage. We are Americans. And we shall stand no mental or physical abuses from dirty Islamic villains towards our children.
VanCleave

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:36 am

VanCleave wrote:Political correctness will be the death of this country. Last week my 15-year old daughter came shocked from a field trip to a mosque. Starting with that the school titled it "Conversance with cultural traditions of America" (WHAT?) and didn't inform parents that our children will visit a mosque. Moreover they made non-Muslim pupils to get down on their hands and knees and pray to Allah!

I would like to know in what area you live where this is true at all. I do not believe any school anywhere in this country would be planning any field trip, and not totally informing parents. I have never had any of my kids ever go on a field trip that a permission form had to be signed, giving the destination and all the particulars, well in advance. IN SHORT I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!

I do not believe at all students were made to get down on their knees and pray to Allah. Your claim seems totally ridiculous. They can't even have a prayer in the classroom anymore, nor celebrate religious days, and why Easter and Christmas breaks, have been renamed Holiday and Spring break.

Many years ago my son went to a Mosque for a school report, along with his mother, and found nothing but total respect, and was not forced whatsoever to do anything. The person was very nice, told my son all about the Mosque, the only thing they required, as I recall, was they take off their shoes.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:20 am

Hope you come back because I would love to know where this was and discuss this issue. :(
greeney2

Postby Dragoness » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Me thinks Greeney2, that the story is BS. Seems to me I've heard something very similar to this story before, a few years ago. Not here, and unfortunately I don't remember where.
Dragoness

Postby greeney2 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Me too Dragon, I was being polite since they are new posters. I think you may be recalling the San Francisco area story, where a class of students were dressed as Muslims and they were doing some sort of role playing thing. It really backfired on the teacher as the news traveled all over the place, and was interpreted as some sort to Muslim forced issue. SF is known for some real liberal zingers, and this one as just an isolated classroom case, not the orders of the school district. It was totally blown out of proportion. This post, as you read to bottom of it, goes into a rant that shows I think you are right, a bit of a fabrication first, as a led in to his agenda.

However I will be more than fair to wait and hope they return, and fill us all in, what school district, and what State this really occurred. Amazing how parents try to make a mountain out of molehill on issues the kids are more than smart enough to figure out. Its like turning a simple "saying Grace" into some forced recognition of God, or religious intimidation. "How dare the school make my child do anything that reflects belief in God". :lol: It is never a kid that sues for the Pledge or Allegiance, or Scouts Oath, its the parents.
greeney2

Postby Dragoness » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Maybe I was, but the whole thing about permissions slips sounded familiar. I think, legally they have to have permission slips.God forbid anything happened to the kids while on the outing and the school would be in a heap of trouble.
Dragoness

Postby greeney2 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Exactly, and if they were going to some place of religious worship, they all know there are some religions who will pull their kids out of school, for things like any religious celebration, birthday, etc. That is why it as all been cut out in almost every school district in this country. We no longer have school parties for things like Christmas, Easter, or even birthdays because they either are not part of another s religion, or in some cases may not believe in the celebrations for things like birthdays. Jehovah Witnesses and other Fundamentalist religions do not celebrate birthdays.

Any Field trip requires a permission slip signed, and especially for something like this if they did go to a Mosque.
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts