The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Bush vs. Obama -- Approval Rating

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby blackvault » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:53 pm

11-5-2013 4-39-18 PM.jpg
11-5-2013 4-39-18 PM.jpg (56.84 KiB) Viewed 575 times

Many Obama supporters (and subsequently Bush haters) have LOVED to throw the approval rating of President Bush around as PROOF he was a horrible President. Ok -- so fast forward 5 years. Obama is in the tanks... but what I found fascinating... was the overall comparison against Bush. Obama has now, compared to Bush at the same time frame during his Presidency, dipped below Bush. Looking at the entire scale, you can see the nation's pulse on what they thought of Bush overall in the beginning 5 years of his tenure.

Obviously Bush went lower by the end of his 2nd term (and I won't argue that - I know), and only time will tell if Obama saves his Presidency (I don't see how) or continues his dive. Regardless, by the looks of this... well -- I'll let you all decide and add your thoughts -- no matter what side of the aisle you sit on I bet this was't what you were expecting!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:37 pm

I can only remember the billboard with the caption of Bush saying "Miss me now"? a few years back. :lol:
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:40 am

alg-billboard-miss-me-yet-jpg.jpg
alg-billboard-miss-me-yet-jpg.jpg (35.21 KiB) Viewed 460 times
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts