The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

ALICE snaps

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Rakshas » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:50 am

They are 20% of American population. They are neither middle class nor poor. They are Asset Limited, Income Constrained and Employed.

While rich get richer, poor get poorer, the middle class stays stable, ALICE is sinking down.

They are most discontent with any Government for they cannot cope with all those taxes considered so low: state income taxes, regional income taxes, city income taxes, sales taxes, property taxes, excess taxes (phone, cable, internet, luxury, etc), gas taxes, room taxes, medicare/medicaid taxes, SS taxes, permits and fines. No wonder that those pps aremost politically active as consequence. If U.S.A. would ever face the hell of revolution it would be committed with ALICE's hands.

Still most danger is in cooperation of ALICE and radical islamists. ALICE class has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Meanwhile they are rather aggressive and glad to undermine existing system slow and sure sinking them down.

This alliance is a real menace for America. Just imagine an army of "common Americans" turned into walking bombs. You would never tell such terrorist from your good neighbor until he attacks with "Allah Akbar" yells.

Are you scared? I am.
Rakshas

Postby greeney2 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:15 am

I give up, what is ALICE? We all do not like taxes, but you may look at what they provide you with. Schools, city services, Universities, School loans, Fire, Police, sewer systems, roads, other infrastructure, old age medical(medicare), retirement (SS), welfare to those who need it, emergency relief, natural disaster relief, how long should I go on.

Instead of bellyaching, and complaining, you are just as capable as anyone else to rise yourself out of the poor, be constructive, be retrained, do something else, or just be content in the life you have, and what the country does give back in terms of taxes. Oh did I mention we have free elections, to get rid of the powers in Washington, making life so miserable? All these bomb strapping "Allah Akbar"'s came to this country for a better life, and probably many are better Americans than those natural born ones who just complain.

No I am not scared, you should not be either. Wonder why so many come here, compared to leaving here, in spite of the taxes, and compared to other places to live, some would curl your hair the taxes and cost of living.
greeney2

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts