The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

60 Minutes Exposes the Benghazi Coverup

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby blackvault » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:04 am

It's sad, toeg, you continue to focus on the wrong issue at hand, and continue to have your very overdone "FoxNews concocted story" theory. I think the mainstream media has now proven this isn't a FoxNews concocted story... and we can safely say that by they themselves (including all the big hitters) that there was/is a cover-up and scandal. Ignore all that if you'd like - but you're missing a very large point there.

In regards to your other comments, you continue, again, to focus on him not using the t-word. As I mentioned a few times now, it goes well beyond that, but you're ignoring that too.

No worries... fun discussion, but by your clearly partisan jabs and FoxNews labels that I think got old back in 2005 somewhere, you aren't interested in what really happened, but rather, just want to pretend this is about Obama bashing.

Here I am still wondering if you are going to play the race card like so many others :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:44 am

Since 2000 the left has had one theme, which is to label Fox news and bash anyone who watches it because they can not deny the truth any other way. With all due respect this is not too original, we have seen it on every hot issue discussed here. Like all of them preceding you, the questions are never answered, like why I just asked about Obama and Hillary lying about the so called protest to the Muslim movie farce. But since you are such a big proponent of Obama, how is you new insurance working out so far?
greeney2

Postby toeg » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:28 pm

It happened. It was a tragedy. It's part of history. Move on.

You've been stuck over a year on whether the attack came as a result of a movie or a mission from Al Qaeda. Both can be planned. There's evidence for both. It's over. Move on.

I understand how much fun you guys have bashing Obama. Enjoy yourselves. You have a few more years of pure joy yet to go through. I would like to see a paradigm shift in US foreign policy as well as domestic policy, but I can see that there's not much support as long as Obama-bashing is the only game in town.
toeg

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:16 pm

Here is your chance to stick up for Obama Toeg.

Please give us all a explanation for the tall tail about the Muslim Movie being the reason for a protest at the embassy, and all the ducking and faking of being too sick for Hillary to testify to Congress about that story. Convince us all they did not lie and make up an outrageous story. As soon as you justify all those lies, I'll be glad to move on, but in the meantime all of us deserve the truth of how they stonewalled this entire country, to get past the election. If you do not find this a little alarming, they lied in order to save the election, someone is not facing the truth. Yes I am bashing Obama, because when you lie, you should be exposed.

Oh by the way, did you forget to give an answer about your new Obamacare insurance?
greeney2

Postby toeg » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:30 pm

Man, you guys are stuck in the past. I don't stick up for Obama. I'll never vote for a Democrat. But I refuse to follow the idiots running the Republican party. This whole story is well spun so that Americans can roll around forever in it, never finding satisfactory answers to all kinds of questions and never willing to move forward.

You guys are stuck on an event that happened over a year ago. It should never have happened, but it did. There will be more and more Americans who will die. More cover ups will follow and you guys will be able to wallow in the controversies to your hearts content. Things need to drastically change in the US and one of the first ones is to get more Americans to open their eyes to what is really going on around them rather than wallowing in the ready made snow job.

Have fun in your wallowing. I'm sure a bazillion more unanswered questions will arise over the next few months so that you can sleuth around to your hearts content.
toeg

Postby blackvault » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:24 pm

*gasp* a year ago? Wow, where have I been. You're right... at this point, what difference does it make, right?

Thanks for letting me know how long it's been. Have a nice day, Hillary.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Now if you'll all excuse me, I'll go back to my wallowing!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:11 pm

Nice try Toeg, a simple question that you can not answer because you know it was all a lie. I should say refuse to answer because that is what you are doing, with a condescending rant that has nothing to do with anything. Wake up, Obama's approval rating is so far down because of this event, and the events of Obamacare, not to mention the monumental muffing of our economy. Apparently 75% of the population is hung up on the past.
greeney2

Postby Dragoness » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:14 pm

What does it matter...

It matters because 4 people were killed that day. Ask the families of murder victims if it matters to them when their cases go unsolved.
It matters because we don't want to see something like this happen again. Something that may have been avoided if people were doing there job.
It matters because you have Hillary Chilton possibly running for President in 2016. If she failed to do her job then and lied, should you trust her as President.
It matters because we had a President who decides to go to bed when lives are at stake.
It matters because people asked for help and didn't get it and were told to stand down.

I could probably go on, but I'll stop there.

Your right in one sense, it doesn't matter about the t-word, but it matters on everything else
Dragoness

Postby greeney2 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:31 pm

And it matters because the lies were to cover-up the real truth, and stonewalling Hillary being too sick to testify, were nothing more than to stall until the election was over.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts